confessions over chicken parmesan

Amber smiled and lead Tara to the car, making sure she held her dress so she didn't flash anyone. "you look so pretty, love. " "thank you. You look nice too, "

what Tara's wearing:

What Amber's wearing:

Amber drove quickly, rounding the car to open the door for Tara

Amber drove quickly, rounding the car to open the door for Tara. "such a gentleman. " Amber put her arm around Tara, helping her into the restaurant. "Hello, ladies! " Amber smiled and nodded. "what can I get started for you two?" "um-a chicken parmesan, please. " "same for me, please. " "and drinks? "

"Um-I'll take some wine, " "Me too, " The waiter nodded, quickly writing their orders down and pushing a button at the end of the table, causing a red sign to light up, reading 'table 23' . "thank you," Tara whispered. Amber smiled lovingly and kissed Tara's hand. "I love you. " "I love you too, " "AWWW!!" Their heads snapped to the sound of the noise. It was Mindy, Chad, liv, Wes, Ethan, and Anika. "what-? " Amber groaned. "guys-i told you-" "Amber, no it's okay-" Wes growled. "why do we have to be here again? " Amber's face contorted into that of an enraged beast, her face turning deep red. "amber, calm down, it's okay-" Amber jumped onto Wes, tackling him to the floor and punching him.

"AMBER!" people noticed, pulled out their phones and snapped photos of the fight as security tried to pull Amber off her, which ended up in Amber getting handcuffed. The whole restaurant was silent, and the group wasn't mumbling or giggling. The security questioned Amber, then Wes. Wes told them an exaggerated sob story. Tara groaned and crawled next Amber.

*They had been across from each other. *

"good thing we haven't paid yet, hm?" Tara said. "good thing. " Amber pulled Tara onto her lap, tracing circles on her thigh.

"y'know, usually I'm cuffing you, but... I think I can deal with this. " Amber slammed her wrists against the wall, not making much noise besides chains and they fell to the ground.

"guys, umm-I'm gonna take Amber to the bathroom and help her calm down. " they nodded and walked to the bathroom.

"I'm not about to do this in a public bathroom. " "well, we're just gonna have to get out of here then, yeah?" Tara smiled softly agreed. "but how?" "the window, " "No, I'm wearing a dress. " "Then were just gonna have to risk it and leave with a crowd."

Amber grabbed Tara's hand, pulling her close to her waist. Amber smirked and stop, pushing Tara into a stall. "actually, who said I couldn't give you a few.. hickeys. "

Tara's eyes widened and she opened her mouth to protest, but Amber kissed her and rubbed her core softly. "a-amber, " Tara moaned breathlessly. "Amber, wait till we get home. " Amber groaned and licked Tara's neck. "Amber, you-" "shh, baby. "

"N-no, i-" "shush, " Amber pushed her fingers into Tara's mouth. "wait, amber-" Tara moaned against amber fingers. "let's get home, baby."

Amber grinned and nipped at Tara's neck, then grabbed Tara's hand, leading her back to the table. "hey, guys. We're going home. " Tara said. "why? to let Amber fuck her anger out?" "maybeeee?" Mindy cackled.

"Hey, why does Tara have so many hickeys and love bites?" Chad pointed out. "I don't know. " "Amber was probably really angry. I feel like Tara's gonna need crutches after tonight. "

Tara & Amber's bedroom - 10:22

Amber grabbed Tara's hand and pushed her onto the bed. "Amber, I-I... " Tara trailed off as Amber licked her neck and grabbed her ass. "A-amber, " she moaned breathlessly. "Amber, I need you, please.. " She bucked her hip desperately. "Amber.. " Tara grimaced and grabbed amber. "Wait, baby.. "

Amber slid Tara's panties down and slipped a finger inside. "P-please, " Tara begged. "hm." Was the only response. Amber added another finger, slipping in as easily as the first. She smirkied as she felt Tara clench tightly around her fingers.

"You like that, princess?" Amber teased. "yes-yes!" Amber pulled of her dress and the rest of Tara's, She moaned softly as she kissed Tara's center. "you taste perfect. so creamy and sweet, " Amber's tounge darted out to taste Tara. "Y-yes, please.. "

Tara gasped, grabbing a handful of Amber's hair and idly pulling it when she felt a wave of pleasure wash over her.

"A-amber, I'm close.. " she whispered. Amber slid her tounge inside along with her fingers, pumping quicker. She slid her hand under Tara's back and helped her sit up. She thruster her fingers deeper, making Tara flop back down on the bed.

Her body with each of Amber's rough and punishing thrusts. "please, amber-" "close, hon?" Tara nodded and squeezed Amber's hair tighter. "y-yes, yes!"

"cum for me, sweetheart. " Tara released onto Amber's tounge and fingers. Amber lapped up her juices and cum, then latched her mouth onto her clit. "amber-amber, " she moaned. Amber smiled and pulled her fingers and tounge out. "I love you, " "I love you too, "

I just watched finest kind and I can't stop thinking about those 2 scenes with Charlie and Mabel

(the sexual content)

tell me they're not cutest

Also I'm super  excited for Miller's Girl (Jan 26)

Almost there

so close

CONGRATULATIONS!