DOM J.O

You slam the door shut after having a massive fight with your girlfriend, Jenna. You sit on your bed and curl into a ball before crawling up towards the pillow you and Jenna had cuddled on so many times. You doze off and cover yourself before fully passing out, exhaustion, anger, sadness, and loneliness clouding your vision. 

You hear your door opening, but your too tired to care. You smile sadly as you see Jenna's tall, masuline figure standing infront of you, her muscular form towering over you and casting a dark, menacing shower over you. You feel your anger beginning to rile up inside you again, but you force yourself to remain calm. "I'm sorry." She said softly. 

"Can i sleep with you?" you nod, and she climbs into bed behind you, spooning you. you whimper and turn towards her chest, burrowing in it. You throw your leg over her body and sigh softly, her vanilla scented cologne flooding your nostrils. You whimper as you begin to grind against her thigh, and she groans softly. 

You roll your hips, moving your legs from around her body and absent-mindedly kneeing her crotch. She moans, and you both sit up. She grabs your arms and pushes you down, and despite being the same size as you, she was really strong. She notices your eyes on her cleavage, so she pulls off her shirt and bra, giving you full veiw of her abs and breasts. 

You blush and glance at her eyes, filled with lust and control. You let out a quiet moan as she rubs small circles on your thigh. She smirks down at you and gropes your thigh, kissing your lips and cupping between your legs.   

(this is so fucking weird bro i hate this but i didn't know if i should put you or y/n)

You moan and wrap your arms around her neck, your hips jerking forward against her in a desperate attempt to stop her teasing. She continues to tease you, her thumb rubbing your clit through your panties. You pout and she smirks at you, petting your head. 

"aw, don't pout, baby." She slides off your shirt and bra, then pulled down your panties. She grabbed your wrists and pinned them above your head with one hand, her free hand teasignyour clit. 

She gently pushed a finger inside of you, searching you face for any signs of discomfort or anxiety. But, when she heard your moans, she took it as a sign of submission and pleasure, so she made that her cue to add a second finger, which slipped in as easily as the first. You took in her features, the way her hair fell in her face with every thrust, the way she smirked as she felt the resistance, leading her to aknowledge your upcoming orgasm. 

She released your wrists, her hand instead going up to your throat. With both her hands busy pleasuring you, she leaned down and began to tease your nipple, rolling it between her teeth. You moaned as you felt her breast pushing against your stomach. "Awh, are you gonna be a good girl for me? hm?" She giggled, grabbing a handful of your hair. "f-fuck you," you whine as she pulls her ifngers out and decides to tease your clit. "vice versa, babygirl," You blush.

She slapped your thigh possesively before her hand went back to your throat, squeezing it tight. not tight enough to fully block your airways, but enough to get the message across. She laughed as she squeezed tight enough for tears to come to your eyes, but still not tight enough to hurt. As she pulled her hand away from your throat, she laughed at the light red handprint she'd left on your throat. 

She pushes her two fingers back inside of you andtightened her grip around your neck, making you arch your body and throw your head back in pleasure. She laughed, impaling your dripping cunt once more. "stupid little fuck," she teased, the bed creaking as she fucked you into the mattress. "are you close? huh?" "p-please, please can i--" 

"please can you what, baby?" She mocked. "c-can i..can i-" She chuckles at you before shaking her head. "No, no. you can't cum." You whimper and tighten around her fingers, bringing your attention to focus on not cumming. 

"good girls listen to me. So are you gonna be my good girl? hmm?" You nod, swallowing. She rolls her eyes and leans forawrd, kissing your lips. Her tongue slips against your bottom lip, demanding entrance. you open your mouth and moan into the kiss as she shoved harder and deeper  into you, slipping a third finger inside of you. 

She snickers at your trembling, soaked thighs and pierced your cunt as she continued to whisper sweet nothings and words of praise into your ear, occasionally taking a break from speaking to nibble on our ear or suck on your nipple. "you like that baby?" She asked around your nipple, sending vibrations throughout your entire body. "you like that? hm? yeah, you like that.." She teased, her knuckles rubbing against your walls. 

Jenna groans as she feels you clenching around her fingers. She pulls them out, bringing them to her lips, taking them in and sucking them. "was that okay? are you okay, babe?" You nod, sweat dripping from your face. She strokes your head soothingly, then walks to the closet to grab your pajamas, which you'd prepared for tonight. She helped you into them and kissed your forehead, then laid you down on the bed, spooning you from behind. You winced softly as you felt her knee pushing up against your crotch.  "shh, get some rest mi amor." you bury your head in her chest as she rubs your back in a soothing patter, her other hand tangled in your damp, curly hair.