dominant dwarf

Tara shoved Amber onto the bed. "ready?" Amber nodded, brushing her hair back. Tara ran her hand through Amber's hair and kissed her passionately.

Gently, Tara guided the strap into Amber, speeding up her thrusts as the pain and discomfort turned into pure bliss. "I'm gonna speed up now, okay?" Amber nodded and spread her legs wider. "just like that, "

Amber's body shook with each thrust, the room filled with skin slapping and moaning. "that's it, " Tara praised, kissing Amber's forehead. "good job, baby. "

Amber jerked forwards and layed her head on Tara's shoulder. "take me just like that, love, " Amber moaned and nodded, her nails digging into Tara's back.

"please, Tara.don't stop, " "I won't st nop, honey. " Tara pulled all the way out just to slam back in. "y-yes-! do that again!" Amber pleaded.

She jerked and bucked against Tara. Amber smiled and tore off Amber's shirt, leaving the ripped article on the floor. Tara leaned down and took one of Amber's nipples in her mouth, rolling it between her teeth. "y-yes, yes.. "

Amber moaned. Her eyes rolled back in her head as Tara thrusted into her again and again, "Tara, i-im close.. So close.. "

"close enough? cum for me," Amber threw her head back with an exaggeration moan. "does that feel good, baby?" Amber

lenched down on the strap on, her nails digging into Tara's arms.

"come on, you can do it... just like that, " Tara said. Amber arched into Tara's touch, her hips idky rolling. "you got it, just keep doing that, " Tara reached up to grab Amber's perky tits, and squeezed them.

Finally, Amber released around the strap, her muscles loosening slightly. "d-don't stop, " "oh, don't even worry about that. Scream for me, "

"please, T-tara-" Amber muffled her noises by popping her hand over her mouth. Tara grabbed her wrists and pinned them above her head. "Tara! yes, Tara!" "yes, honey?" Amber scrunched her nose as she came, her eyebrows furrowing. Amber's eyes opened suddenly as she heard and felt a hard slap. She moaned softly as she felt Tara's hand on her ass. "It's okay, baby, "

"just like that--yep, good girl. " Amber moaned and threw her head back. "don't fucking stop, don't stop! " She begged. Tara smirked and thrusted into her harder. "mh, please-" "shh, take me, baby.. "

Tara took of her own shirt, leaning down to Amber and pressing her and Amber's chest together.

Amber moaned. "Like that, baby? " she nodded and idly put her hands in Tara's hair. "good girl, " Amber whined and grabbed Tara's hair, pulling her down. They kissed, and Tara stuck her TONGUE down Amber's throat. Amber moaned and dug her nails into Tara's skin. "f-faster, " she moaned. She shook with each thrust, her body completely at Tara's mercy.

I'm sorry idk what to write 😭