we were little kids

"I'm not that dirty," "yes you are!" "I'm not. My phone is completely clean and i have nothing suspisious." "I bet you do," "Here," Amber slaps her phone into Tara's palm and smirks. "All i have is some of our baby photos and some of your photos from voluntering at the pet shelter." "Duh. because i love pets." Tara scrolls through Amber's phone, her thumb coincedentally landing on an album titled 'memories'. 

She didn't think twice about it, pressing the back button, which, ended up not working. Tara gasps and clicks on the second image, a picture of her jerking her hips against the air, which happened to be one of her most recent punishments, and Amber had recorded it. 

Tara blushes and looks over at Amber, her hands beginning to shake. Amber shrugs and Tara continues scrolling through the album, which, turns out, was a nude album. She blushes, and Amber grabs a handful of her hair before snatching her phone back.

"Come here." Amber climbs onto the bed. Tara follows her, and Amber places her in her lap, stroking her outer thigh. 

Amber puts her knees in the air, and Tara's knees around hers. She smirks and slides her hand into her pants, rubbing her knuckles against Tara's sensitive nubbin.

 Tara moans softly and whines, arching her back and bucking against her hand. "What's the matter? is it not enough?" Tara whimpers and nods, leading Amber to slide off her shorts. She spreads her legs wider, then slides her hand into Tara's panties, her fingers teasingly brushing against her entrance. Tara whimpers and leans back against Amber's chest, Amber's nipples pressing against her back. Amber smirks and rubs Tara's clit, her wetness dripping from the bed to the sheets. Amber smirks and pushes her ring and middle and finger into Tara.

Tara gasps as Amber thrusts her fingers into her, her back arching off the bed. She closes her eyes, biting her lip and grinding her hips against her hand. "Yes...," she moans, her voice low and husky with desire. "Oh fuck..." Amber bites down on her shoulder, using Tara's nipples as toys. Tara's breath hitches as Amber bites down on her shoulder, her body trembling with anticipation. She leans into the pain, desperate for release as she feels Amber pinch and roll her nipples between her fingers. "Please...," "please what?" Tara whimpers, her eyes still shut tightly. "I need you... inside me," she whispers, her voice barely audible over the pulsing between her legs. "Please, fuck me... make me yours completely."  Amber slaps her thigh. Tara's flesh stings from Amber's hard smack, but she doesn't pull away. If anything, it only fuels her desire further. She moans softly, her body shivering as she arches her hips into Amber's touch. "Please..more.." 

"you want me to play with your clit?" 

Amber teases, curling her fingers inside of Tara, massaging her g-spot. Tara's head thrashes slightly, her long hair whipping around her face as she gasps at the sensation of Ambers fingers curling inside her. "yes..please, oh.." she moans, her voice strained. "I need more... I need you." "of course you need me, i own you." Amber pinches Tara's clit. Tara's entire body shudders as she cries out in pleasure, her nails digging into Amber's skin. "Yes...," she pants, her eyes fluttering open to meet Amber's. 

"You do... you own me." Amber grabs a fistful of Tara's hair, and tugs it. "who owns you?" Tara's breath hitches as Amber's hands pull on her hair, but she doesn't resist. "You do," she whispers, her voice full of need and submission. "Only you." 

"That's a good girl," Amber rubs her nipple. Tara arches her back, pressing her chest against Amber's hand as she rubs her nipple. "Please," she begs, her voice breaking. "I need you inside me." 

Amber grabs her wrists and pin them above her head. "You'll get me when i decide to give me to you. until then, i'll do whatever the fuck i want to you, understood?" Amber snaps. Tara's eyes widen in response to Amber's harsh words, but she doesn't struggle against her grip. Tears begin to form in her eyes as she struggles to keep her composure. "Yes," she manages to whisper. "I understand." "I love you,"