S.L.W PART 2

Amber grabbed Tara and pushed her down onto the bed and growled, "i said take off your goddamn clothes." Tara whimpered and took off her shirt. 

"Hurry up," Amber scowled impatiently. "s-sorry," She quickly pulled her skirt off, then looked up at Amber, tears in her eyes. "don't cry, you shouldn't have been acting like a whore. " She nodded, and Amber sighed, demanding for her to take off her bra and panties. 

"take them off. now." She slid her underwear off, then looked at Amber, silently asking what she should do next. "on my thigh, grind." Tara nodded and positioned herself on Amber's thigh, grinding desperately. "if you're going to act like a little brat then i'm going to treat you like a little brat."

 "I-i wasn't a-acting..mhh..like a brat." "shush, grind." She nodded and continued grinding,  grabbing Amber's shoulders for support as she closed her eyes tight. "No, darling. eyes open, look at me." She whimpered and opened her eyes wide, staring at Amber. 

"oh, does that feel good, babygirl?" She nodded again, her nails digging into Amber's thigh as she rode it. "aw, so cute. " "a-ah..i-i'm close.." "yeah? are you gonna cum for me?" "y-yes, y-yes, yes!" Her eyes rolled back in her head as she released, her legs wrapping around Amber thigh. "Baby," Amber said firmly. "Sit up, and keep going." 

"y-yes, I-I mean, y-yes ma'am.." "do you feel it in your stomach? the pleasure and pain?" "y-yes..i-it feels s-so good.." "does it? it does? yeah?" She whimpered and nodded, lying her head on Amber's shoulder, kissing her neck. "so sweet," Amber whispered. Tara blushed and nipped Amber's neck. 

Amber put her hand on Tara's hips, guiding them into grinding down on her thigh harder. "are you wet for me?" "y-yes..yes, i'm..i'm gonna--gonna c-cum!" "keep your eyes on me." Amber commanded, pulling Tara away from her shoulder. "shh,baby, keep grinding and don't stop until i tell you to."

 "i-i can't, n-no..i c-can't.." "you can, and you will." She whined, wrapping her legs around Amber's waist. "stop it. grind." Tara shook her head, clinging to Amber's torso. "Tara, stop. now." She moaned softly and leaned away from Amber,  grinding against her thigh submissively. "good girl," Amber praised, bouncing her thigh slowly. "a-ah..mh.." 

Tara cried out and moaned, blushing extremley hard and staring at her hands on Amber's thigh. "keep moving, baby. i didn't say you could stop. "does this feel good, babygirl?" She nodded, breathing heavily. "do you want my fingers?"

 Tara nodded, moaning. "Use your words, babygirl. words." "y-yes..mmmmhhhh..." Amber bounced her thigh faster, making Tara blush as she felt herself approaching another orgasm. "are you gonna cum for me?" She nodded, scratching Amber's jeans as she bounced. "does this feels sooo good? hmm?" "mhh..." "how good?" "s-so..g-gaahh!" 

"don't cum until I tell you." "i-i can't h-hold it..mmhh.." Tara whimpered and grabbed Amber's shirt, tugging as she struggled to hold back her orgasm.  "you got it, see, just like that." "hhhmmm...." Tara trembled, moaning as Amber lie back. "you're so cute when you're struggling." "show me how good it feels. " "i-i..mhh..." "Do you think you deserve a punishment?" She shook her head and continued riding Amber's thigh. "such a good girl for me." "y-yes, yes--i-i'm a g-good girl, i-i promise!" "i know you are. Now, show me how good you can be for me." Tara moaned and switched to sort of 'hump' Amber's thigh,  her hips crashing against Amber's. "stop," Amber growled. "grind. not hump." She tried to grind, except she couldn't move her hips enough. 

"fine, hump, but i'll make sure you get punished for it." "a-ahh..." "Tara," Amber moaned softly, gripping Tara's hips possessively, guiding her into humping. "Such a good girl, such a good little girl for me." Tara gasped in pleasure, her nails digging into the skin on Amber's shoulders. "ask for permission to cum." Amber demanded, popping Tara's thigh. "g-gahh..."  "hmm? what was that?" "p-p-please, i-i need t-to..i need to cum!"

 "cum for me, baby. cum hard." Tara grabbed Ambers sleeve and tugged it, throwing her head back with a throay moan, blushing as she came down from her high and saw her own wetness and cum dripping down Amber's jeans. "Good girl." Amber moved Tara off her thigh and onto the bed, she whined softly as she felt the cold fabric against her sensetive and throbbing pussy. "look at how many times you've cum!" Amber teased, pointing to her thighs. "Man, i bet those girls you were trying to fuck are missing this." "a-amber, pl-please.." "how good does this feel, baby?" Amber mocked, playing with Tara's clit gently.  "f-feels s-so good, so good..."

theres more don't worry