take me for a ride

Tara's eyes shut tightly, gripping Amber's shoulders as Amber stared at Tara, guiding her hips. "good job, pretty girl."

Amber said as Tara whined. Tara grinded down hard as Amber continued guiding her hips. "mh..... fuckk, amber-"

Tara moaned Amber's name countless times, if Amber actually had a dick, she'd be be so fucking hard, staring at Tara riding her blue strap-on. "N-next time, wear th-the p-pink one." Tara whined, but who was she to tell Amber what strap to wear? It was going to be white by the time she left.

"I know you like pink, but just-- let's use this one for now, okay?"

"ohhh...! Fuck! mhh!" Tara's nails dug into Amber's shoulders, her eyes open widely as she rode Amber's fake dick.

"You look so pretty, sweetheart. You like riding me?"

Tara nodded, riding Amber helplessly. "well that's probably gonna leave a mark," Amber mumbled as Tara's nails dug deeper into her back. Amber laughed quietly and Tara blushed. "C-close...close Amber." Tara whispered, slowing down.

Amber put her hands on Tara's hips, helping her into grinding down. "that's it, you've got it...good girl.. " Amber praised, her hands drifting down to Tara's thighs, then to Tara's hands on her lower arm. Tara's hands held Amber's hand tightly, squeezing as the ridges of the shaft rubbed along her walls. "ohhh my god-- Amber!" Tara kicked around, moaning.

"you cumming on my dick already, pretty girl?"

"Mhm-- amber pleasee" Amber laughed, squeezing Tara's thighs. "Shhh, okay."

Amber rubbed Tara's inner thighs, licking her lips. "You look fucking-- delicious. " Amber whispered, pounding up into her.

"good girl..good girl, Tara."

Amber let go of Tara, letting her fall into her arms. "you gotta cum for me one more time, okay? " Tara nodded, and Amber flipped them, so now Amber was on top of Tara, and Tara was below her. "You just keep being good for me, alright love?"

Tara whined, wrapping her legs around Amber.  "stop it. " Amber gently thrusted into Tara, playing with her hair. "mh...F-fuck! " Tara moaned as Amber's pace sped up, thrusting into her quicker. "Mhmm!" "good girl. " Tara moaned, grabbing Amber's face and pulling her down to kiss her.

"Hey, let me go. "

"Tara." Tara shook her head, her legs tightening around Amber's waist.

Amber grabbed Tara's wrists and pinned them above her head. "Next time you do that I'm gonna make you ride me till you can't fucking cum anymore." Amber growled. "I'm sorry, I just wanted to kiss yo-- fuckk! "

Tara threw her head back, her eyes rolling to the back of her head. "you like that, huh? That feels good? "  Tara moaned, grabbing Amber's hands and squeezing them. "shh, I can tell you're close, " Amber said, placing 2 fingers in Tara's mouth. "I need you to cum for me," Amber said, pulling out of Tara and quickly replacing the emptiness with 3 fingers. Amber thrusted inside of Tara quickly, smirking. "Oh my god--Mommy! " Tara moaned quietly, clenching on Amber's fingers. Amber smirked. "Fuckk--" "shh, be good for me. " Amber knew Tara liked being called a 'good girl' which is why she said it repeatedly.

"You've been really good for me, so I'm gonna make sure you have one of the best orgasms of your life. "Tara's legs closed, trapping Amber's hand.

"Open your legs up for me, babygirl. "

Amber opened Tara's thighs, leaning in and blowing hot air on her clit. "please, please! " Tara's legs shook, Amber smirked as they closed. "hey, I know that you know you're close. Open your legs so you can finish. " "no-im scared. "

"Tara, I've made you cum before, now open your legs before I have to open them myself"

Tara's legs opened slowly, and she looked away, embarrassed.

"are you embarrassed, sweetheart?" "N-no.youre mine why--why w-would I be e-embarrassed?" "You're really red. " "I know-i- it's natura--oh! " Amber pushed in 4 fingers, thrusting them in and out quickly. "F-fuck....shit! " Amber's hand went up to Tara's neck, her other hand thrusting at an incredibly fast pace. "Mhm....god-fuck! Amber!mh!" Tara moaned loudly as Amber hit her bundle of nerves.

"you're fucking-- amazing at this amber, " Tara said, riding Amber's fingers. "Oh, no no no sweetheart. " Amber pushed Tara's hips down. Tara struggled to get up, knowing damn well that Amber was way stronger than her. "please...? I want--" "shut.up." "Mh-ohhhh! " Tara felt a familiar knot in her stomach. "I'm closeee! " "yeah? really close? "

Amber let go of Tara's hips, her arm going back to Tara's neck, squeezing. "Keep going, Tara Carpenter." Tara started to ride Amber's fingers, reaching her climax.

"amber! Please! " Tara moaned loudly as she came onto Amber's fingers. Amber didn't stop, she pushed in further, prolonging Tara's orgasm. "please..please please please! " "what do you need, sweet girl? " "I need it-- please! "

"I don't know what 'it's is, Tara. What do you need. " "I need--i need!! " Tara moaned, riding out her high. "fuck.... oh my god.. " "you okay? " "maybe ask that later, I need a shower. " Tara whispered, latching onto Amber.

"Want me
to shower with you? " "yeah." "Are you gonna suck me off? " "No! Amber--just shower with me please. Also, I can't if it's a fake dick, but you can eat me out if you want. " "okay, okay let's go get in the shower. "

-living room-

"guysss youuu have to stoppp neighbors are complaininggg" "it's not my fault, " Amber said, pointing at Tara. "shut up, " "don't fucking try me, Tara Carpenter." Amber growled, grabbing Tara's arm. "Ooooh Amber's abusiveeee! " "I'mma abuse that pussy," Amber mumbled

"Amber, fucking shut up--" "anyways, Liv, you wanna go to this hot tub I found?" Tara asked, walking over to Live on the couch. "Oh that looks fun. " Mindy and Amber talked, and Tara and Liv chatted. Amber occasionally stared at Tara, licking her lips. "Amber, c'mon stop being such a pervert! " Mindy yelled, alerting Tara and Liv. Amber smiled as they looked at her, Tara laughing along with Liv. "okay...okay we're going to a hot tub tomorrow, pffttt-" Liv laughed.