S.L.W PART 4/?

Tara blushed and spread her legs, revealing her creamy, soaked thighs to Amber once more. Amber grinned and sighed, tapping Tara's knee. "When i fuck you," She began, "you be quiet and do exactly as i say. and when i say quiet, i mean don't fucking talk. yes, I want you to moan, yes, i waant you to make all those pretty little noises you make but don't you say a fucking word, understood?" Tara nodded, her face flushed, she looked up at Amber and gave her a small, nervous smile before diverting her gaze back down to knees. "you know your safeword, right?" Tara nods again, her eyes darting around, taking in Amber's beautiful features. "Close your eyes." Amber demanded. "Close them!" Tara's eyes fluttered close, her body beginning to tremble slightly. "What? scared?" Amber asks. 

"You know your fucking safeword," Tara winced as she saw Amber slide off her own shirt, displaying her lacy black bra and tan skin. "y-you're beautiful." She whispered, looking up at Amber. "what did i say?" Amber roared, her hand colliding with Tara's thigh. 

"s-sorry," Tara muttered, blush creeping onto her face as Amber caressed the sam espot she'd just slapped. "Be quiet, you got that?" Tara nodded and moaned softly as Amber pinched her clit. "Now, should i choke you, gag you with my fingers, or treat you like a stupid little sex toy?" Tara whimpered and turned red, swallowing the lump in her throat. "I think," Amber began, "I'll do all of them. And i'll make sure you can't fucking walk. and when you can, we're gonna do it all over again." She teased, pinching Tara's inner thigh while her fingers continued their dance around Tara's sensitive clit. "Oh, baby, i can't wait to make you come like the little cumslut you are." Amber thrusted two fingers inside of Tara's sex. "Open." She commanded, slapping Tara's thigh once more. Tara obeyed, sticking her tongue out. 

"Good girl, now suck." Amber pushed a finger into Tara's mouth, a soft moan coming from her mouth as she felt Tara's warm, wet mouth curling around her finger. She smirked, groans coming from her mouth as she felt Tara's hot tongue swirling around her finger as Amber rubbed her g-spot, her knuckles bumping against Tara's walls pleasurably. 

"Show me how good it feels. show your mistress how good it feels when she fucks you like the stupid little whore you are." Tara threw her head back and moaned, gripping the sheets below her in a desperate attempt to increase the pleasure she was reciving but that only made the flames inside of her burn higher. Amber grinned sadistically at the girl below her, trembling and fucked, her yes shut tight in pleasure. "I-i need to.." "What? hm? do you need to cum?" 

Tara nodded, a tear rolling down her cheek. "Oh, don't cry. I'm just showing you how slutty whores get treated when they don't listen to their mistresses." "Y-yes...please," Tara mewled, tongue aching from swirling and throat sore from suckling. She whimpered and pulled at the sheets, her eyes flying open as she tipped over the edge. "cum for me." Amber chuckled as Tara's mouth stayed agape, drool rolling from the corners of her mouth and onto her skin. "oh, baby," Amber teased. "You're drooling all over yourself, babygirl." Tara blushed and closed her eyes, her face hot and red. "awh, you're so cute like this." 

Tara shook her head and tried to kick her legs but failed as the feeling of Amber's fingers deep inside her made her blush even harder. "dirty little whore." Tara moaned and tightened around Amber's fingers, her eyes rolling back in her head as she finally came. "good little whore," Amber praised, grabbing a handful of Tara's hair and pulling Tara's head back roughly, shoving her finger deeper down Tara's throat. "A-amber," She wailed, arching her back. "what, you little whore? trying to tell me how good it feels when i treat you like the stupid little cunt you are?" Tara swallowed and look up at Amber, tears beginning stream down her face. "j-jacket," Tara whisper through quiet sobs. "What's wrong, baby? Too much?" 

Amber's tone softened at the mention of their safeword. Tara nodded and closed her eyes. "okay, that's alright, baby. we'll stop for now." She nodded again and wrapped her body around Amber's masculine figure. "let's get you some food and drinks, yeah?" Tara muttered a hushed, 'yes' before curling into a ball besides Amber. 

"c'mon, drink this." Amber grabbed a bottle of powerade and tossed it onto the bed, climbing back into it next to Tara, spreading her lips and helping her drink it. "good girl." Amber soothed Tara by playing with her damp curls, or counting her freckles out loud as they lie in bed. "i-i love you," Tara whispered. "I love you too, sweetheart, but your punishment isn't over. just a small break, so get yourself some sleep."