10

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 10

Author:silent Label: Modern times

After Mu Hua brushed the bowl, he sat on the sofa and wanted to rub He Qing's stomach, He Qing said lazily: "Don't rub it, I want to feel the happiness of eating in the last days."

How did you spend the last time you spent the last time? Mu Hua almost blurted out, but he couldn't help it, he couldn't ask, He Qing was not a rough man under him, He Qing had to be patiently petted.

Mu Hua turned on the TV, although He Qing had already said that there was nothing important, but Mu Hua still wanted to see it. The water in the water pipe has been seen just now, it smells, it is very subtle, you can still smell it if you smell it carefully, Mu Hua directly turned off the main switch of the water pipe.

The TV continued to play videos of zombies hurting people in the hospital, and at about two o'clock, the picture finally changed, and a human-looking expert appeared on the screen and said: "The tap water is now contaminated, don't continue to use it, people who drink tap water will also be infected with the virus." Antibodies to the virus are still being developed, and we have brought in international virology experts. Now let the experts give us a few words.

Huh? It's different! He Qing sat up straight and looked at the TV, there was no such paragraph last time.

A man with long black hair appeared on the screen, with no superfluous expression on his face and a pair of gold-rimmed eyes. "The virus may be a zombie virus, and people infected with the virus will become zombies, and the same is true for those who are bitten." Don't panic, everyone must be familiar with zombie movies, I have already done experiments, as long as you hit the head of the zombie, the zombie will die. So, please protect yourself before the rescue from the military department is brought, and remember, hit the zombie in the head! The hope of survival is in your own hands, if you want to survive, you have to protect yourself desperately, the speed of zombies is slow, and it is not difficult for them to overcome. Please protect yourself and don't cause more trouble to the cleanup of the military department, thank you, I'm done.

He Qing asked in surprise: "Who is he?" That's great, zombies are not difficult to defeat, as long as everyone has the courage to fight against zombies, then the number of zombies will be reduced. Zombies don't breed, but our human population will grow, and one day we'll wipe them out.

"You like him?" Mu Hua asked obviously crookedly.

He Qing held his forehead and said, "I'm a man."

Maybe this time there will be completely different consequences from the previous life, and the previous life did not say such things, and some people wanted to escape and were eaten and assimilated by zombies. If you can reduce the growth of zombies, maybe you can really wait for the rescue of the military department.

The TV began to loop the video of the long-haired man talking.

Mu Hua said slowly: "Your name is Ye, you will have a chance to meet him." "Of course, the premise of meeting is that you are not interested in him, otherwise you will definitely kick the night to the next city.

He Qing was surprised again: "Do you know him?"

"Hmm. He's one of my men.

"Members?"