102

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 102

Author:silent Label: Modern times

After Sunflower No. 1 came out, he looked at He Qing flatteringly, and the current Sunflower No. 1 was like a real Sunflower vs. Zombie with two eyes and a mouth.

He Qing sneered, it seems that there are really a lot of hidden, and it is not easy for a sunflower to have such a scheming. He Qing didn't even have the slightest intention of leaving Sunflower No. 1 now, and said coldly: "I don't ask why you killed your kind, and I can't help but restrict your freedom, you can go wherever you want in the future."

Sunflower No. 1 stood in front of He Qing with his head drooping.

He Qing walked over and opened the door and said, "Let's go, I'll watch you leave."

Sunflower No. 1 looked at He Qing without the slightest intention of easing, and slowly walked towards the door. When he walked to the door, he looked up at He Qing, He Qing's face was stiff and his eyes were cold.

Sunflower One slowly walked out the door.

He Qing closed the door.

Sunflower stopped and looked back at the closed door. After looking at it for a while, I turned around and continued to walk forward. Why drive yourself away? I'm stronger than all that waste, I can protect him by myself, and I'm just cleaning up some waste.

When Mu Hua came back, he happened to meet Sunflower No. 1, who was standing in front of Mu Hua and looked at Mu Hua with blank eyes. This man is very important to the owner, as long as he says he will stay, maybe he will stay.

Mu Hua said: "I can't help you, and I don't want to help you." With that, he walked around Sunflower One to the location of the room.

Sunflower No. 1 quickly took a few steps back to block in front of Mu Hua.

"You want to stay?"

Sunflower One nodded.

"What do you stay for?"

To protect the owner, of course. Sunflower One points in the direction of the room.

"Qingqing has my guard, I don't need you."

Sunflower No. 1 looked at Mu Hua with disgust.

"It is undeniable that Qingqing is still doing well without your presence, so your existence is dispensable for Qingqing. What's more, you have committed Qingqing's biggest taboo, you have independent thoughts, even if your companions don't have independent thoughts now, they will have them in the future, you erase their companions, which is killing the same kind for Qingqing. Without further ado, you can leave.

Mu Hua ignored Sunflower One, who stayed in place, and walked in the direction of the room.

Killing the same kind? No, they have no intelligence and are not of the same kind at all. Don't forget it yourself, you will still live well by yourself. Sunflower No. 1 walked out firmly, but the firm pace was getting slower and slower.

Mu Hua didn't see He Qing after walking into the room, but when he walked into the space, he saw He Qing squatting on the edge of heaven and earth looking at the plants in the field.