137

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 137

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The zombie cat leader died, and the other zombie cats naturally became a threat, in a roar of the tiger. All the zombie cats stopped attacking and looked at the tiger with a wince.

Step by step, the tiger walks like a little treasure.

The gray cat grabbed Xiaobao's collar in fear, the tiger's momentum did not converge, and adults did not dare to look directly at the tiger, let alone Xiaobao as a child. Xiaobao's legs trembled with fear, but the warmth in his arms made Xiaobao stronger. Since you have decided to take him in, you must protect him and never leave him behind. Xiaobao rubbed the gray cat's back and whispered, "Don't be afraid, I will protect you."

"Meow." The gray cat trembled like Xiaobao and screamed, and then rubbed his head against Xiaobao's neck.

He Qing frowned and wanted to stop it. Pulled by Mu Hua, He Qing looked back at Mu Hua suspiciously, Mu Hua shook his head, and then looked at the gray cat.

He Qing was puzzled, isn't it just a cat without mutation? What's so surprising that all of them are so targeted, look at what the gray cat has scared.

Mu Hua said impatiently: "That's not the case. "There must be something wrong with this cat, cats will not agree to humans approaching him when they are afraid, cats who have been raised since childhood, and it is said that this cat has been wandering for a year. Let's not talk about how this cat survives and how it survives the winter, relying on humans is the biggest mistake in the first place.

He Qing:

Mu Hua whispered in He Qing's ear: "You can imagine a person living in a city full of zombies, and when outsiders destroy the zombies, they find that the human race has not received any harm.

In this way, it seems quite weird. But after all, the gray cat is not a human, and the cat is very good at hiding itself from being discovered. Don't? He Qing looked at the tiger thoughtfully, could it be that the tiger fell in love with the gray cat? No, they're not a breed.

He Qing's boundless brain supplement, Mu Hua thought that He Qing had already understood what he meant, so he didn't explain more. I don't know what Mu Hua will feel after knowing He Qing's thoughts~

The tiger walked in front of Xiaobao and stopped, Xiaobao was even more scared, and hugged the gray cat in his arms tightly.

The tiger said, "Give him to me."

"No!" Xiaobao said firmly, but after saying it, he regretted it, this tiger is so terrible, will it eat itself directly.

"Mi woo~" It's terrible, it's terrible, you have to run away! The gray cat fluttered in Xiaobao's arms and wanted to get down.

Xiaobao was afraid that the gray cat would be hurt by the tiger, so he hurriedly held down the gray cat and said, "Don't be afraid, I will protect you."

This person is very good to himself, do you want to leave? Or stay with him? I can't escape anyway.

The gray cat pretended to be dead and lay in Xiaobao's arms.

Xiaobao saw that the gray cat was no longer struggling, so he put his heart at ease, and if he struggled again, what if he didn't hold it well and fell down?