110

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The sowing of food in the last days is the key to survival Chapter 110

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"What is Uncle doing here?"

"Find someone."

Xiaobao said seriously: "Oh, then who are you looking for?"

Chu Wei black line, is this baby talkative? Why are there so many words?

Chiyue, who had seen Chu Wei, said, "He is looking for Dr. Beitang."

"Uncle Beitang? Why are you looking for Uncle Beitang? "Once the child turns on the problem mode, it is 100,000 whys, the kind that can directly drive people crazy.

"Because Bei Tang Yi is my daughter-in-law. Child, can you be quiet?

"Why is Uncle Beitang your daughter-in-law? Are you married to Uncle Beitang? Why haven't I seen you before?

Mu Hua swept his eyes coldly, and the little BMW shut up.

After getting acquainted with everyone, Xiaobao has a tendency to develop into chatterbox, but one thing has not changed, that is, he is afraid of Mu Hua. As long as Mu Hua had a cold look, Xiaobao immediately closed his mouth.

Xiaobao looked at He Qing like a distress.

"Uh." He Qing said unkindly: "Bao, you must be thirsty after you say so much." Let's get some water and go on when we get back.

Xiaobao's eyes turned resentful. When people don't speak, you think that people are autistic, and people are lively and dislike other people's talk. It's not easy for children to do these days, but they have to protect themselves, they have to be lively and cheerful, and when necessary, they have to cut zombies and destroy mutant plants, and they can't talk too much! Xiaobao said that it was not easy for him, he was so hurt, he was so tired, and he would not love again.

Xiaobao didn't speak, and the world finally quieted down.

The red moon is dark and cool, and there is a good show to watch again, Chu Wei must have come to find Northern Tang Yi. However, Northern Tang Yi didn't know what the reason was to ignore Chu Wei, and it was another bloody drama of the year~

After returning to the lodge, it's time to relax and cook.

Suo Dong consciously walked to the kitchen, and Mu Chen also followed into the kitchen.

Suo Dong said, "You're tired from a day, go out and rest."

"Aren't you tired?" Mu Chen looked at Suo Dong distressedly.

"I'm not tired, I won't be tired with your words. I'm so happy to be with you.

Compared with enduring all kinds of cynicism while escaping after the end of the world, life now is comfortable like a dream.

Mu Chen said: "I'll give you a hand."

Suo Dong black line, hurriedly pushed Mu Chen, "You go out and wait!" "Help or something, as long as you don't mess with yourself, you'll be satisfied. Every time, the more you help, the more you help.

"Do you really want me to help?" Mu Chen, who walked to the door, turned around and asked.

"Don't! Get out of here!