23

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 23

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Everyone covered their faces, but they didn't see anything. Ignoring the fingers parted in the middle is indeed credible.

Chapter 26: Cultivation

He Qing thought for a long time before he reacted, physical strength? Physical! How did it get to the topic of impurity again! He Qing is embarrassed, return my original Mu Hua, now it is definitely out of the bag, Mu Hua is definitely not like this. He Qing poked Mu Hua's arm and asked, "Actually, you're fake, right?" Where did the real Muhua go?

"Poof~"

Mu Hua looked at him coldly, everyone covered their faces and pretended to be dead, and they were still muttering: "You can't see me, you can't see me."

He Qing said: "Go back to the room, I have something I want to ask you."

"Okay." Mu Hua followed He Qing upstairs without changing his face, but he was actually happy in his heart. It turns out that the daughter-in-law is so active, and the daughter-in-law suddenly becomes enthusiastic and swollen? I feel that my daughter-in-law is more attractive~ It seems to pounce on my daughter-in-law~ But I don't know what posture my daughter-in-law likes, what if I use a posture that my daughter-in-law doesn't like and am hated? Emma, it's so tangled.

Mu Hua's heart is enough to write a 20,000-word yellow explosive article, but unfortunately people are stunned and have no expression, this is a natural skill, if you just change someone's current expression, you don't know what obscenity looks like.

After Mu Hua closed the door, he said to He Qing: "Go take a bath first."

Mu Hua walked into the bathroom with a stiff appearance, happiness came too suddenly, and he didn't know what to do.

After Mu Hua took a bath, he deliberately didn't wipe the water droplets on his body, and casually wrapped a bath towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom.

He Qing was sitting on the bed studying the bamboo slips, and when he saw Mu Hua, he didn't raise his head and asked, "So fast?"

"Well, what are you looking at?" Mu Hua's voice was hoarse.

He Qing's heart trembled, and he looked up in a daze. Mu Hua's hair was not wiped, the water droplets on the hair flowed down the tips of the hair to the body, flowing through the protrusions on the chest, flowing through the abs that were not abrupt, but very beautiful, and finally flowed under the bath towel and disappeared, He Qing swallowed his saliva, it was really damn sexy. "Why did you come out without getting dressed."

"Do you like it?" Mu Hua took He Qing's hand and put it on his abdominal muscles, He Qing poked and poked enviously, it felt good, but Mao didn't have it! Poking and poking, He Qing obviously saw that the bath towel was jacked up. The black line put down his hand and said, "Aren't you tired?"

"You can test my strength."

He Qing handed the bamboo slip in his hand to Mu Hua and said, "If you are not tired, help me study together."

Mu Hua picked up the bamboo slip and put it aside casually and said, "Let's do the right thing first, this is not in a hurry."

He Qing waited for Mu Hua and said, "Bamboo slips are the right thing!" Help me study the method of cultivating spiritual power.