100

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 100

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Akatsuki looked at the woods from afar and asked, "Do we still want to go in?"

Mu Hua said: "You stay here, I'll go and see and come back immediately."

"No, I'm going too." He Qing walked to Mu Hua's side.

Mu Hua frowned and said, "Qingqing, don't make trouble, I'll just go and take a look, and I'll come back after a look."

"No, that forest gives me a bad feeling, either you don't go, or you take me with you."

Mu Hua said in a deep voice: "Follow me, leave me alone in case of danger, and leave immediately."

"Okay."

Akatsuki, Shen Xu, and the bald three held back their laughter. Finally, someone dares to question the boss, and the most important thing is that the boss does not dare to use violence to suppress it, and it feels cool to see this situation many times.

Mu Hua and He Qing, as well as the fourteen sunflowers that followed behind He Qing, approached the location of the woods. From a distance, there is no sunlight in the woods, and the lush canopy firmly blocks the sunlight from the outside, and the woods are gloomy without sunlight.

Mu Hua asked, "Are you sure you want to go in with me?"

He Qing nodded firmly, it was impossible to let Mu Hua go in alone.

The two of them cautiously stepped into the woods, which were quiet, and no sound could be heard. You know, no matter how small an animal is, it makes small noises in the dead of night, so even the countryside without cars is not quiet at night. But here, quiet and eerie. He Qing asked, "Have you found out?"

"Well, let's leave."

The two turned and walked out of the forest.

The grassy ground moved slightly, and two finger-thick vines curled towards the two of them's ankles. Mu Hua lifted the knife and slashed, Teng Man retracted in pain, and He Qing had disappeared at this time. The sunflower squad was like a fried hair, stomping their feet in place, Mu Hua couldn't understand what they meant, walking around carefully, people couldn't disappear all at once, there was no sound of sliding, then it was possible that they fell to the ground.

A careful inspection did not find any trace of the cave, could it be that He Qing returned to the space? Mu Hua looked at the sunflower team, He Qing would not be so excited when he returned to the space, so where would it be? Mu Hua didn't have the slightest clue.

The sunflower team was anxious when they saw Mu Hua's unmoved appearance, and jumped around Mu Hua.

Mu Hua frowned and said, "I don't have time to play with you. "Wait, jumping feet? Wouldn't this mean reminding yourself that He Qing was on it?

Mu Hua looked up at the top of his head. There was nothing strange about the lush canopy overhead, and so on, looking at the trunks of the trees next to her. There are protrusions on the trunk of the tree, like a camouflaged vine.

Could it be that He Qing is on this tree? Mu Hua released a ball of flame and threw it at the hidden vineman, and a piercing sound rang out.

Countless thin strips of vines hung down from the trees, these vines were not as thick as those seen in the villa, nor were they strong enough, and they were even afraid of fire, but they were very agile and fast, and they could dodge their own attacks.