140

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 140

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Chapter 98: Interrupted Confession

The admiral said kindly: "Everyone who comes is a guest, sit down first."

The captain asked, "Can you ask why the admiral didn't return to the center?"

The admiral asked rhetorically: "You should be very clear about what the central government is doing, do you think it is better to be in the central government or to stay and help the survivors."

The captain pondered for a moment and said, "I can't answer that. "Whether it's helping survivors or doing things for the central government, it's all for the same purpose. But this goal is a little difficult to understand before it is achieved.

The admiral said, "Whatever the reason, since I am here and my guest, I will rest for a while and then have something to eat."

The idol speaks and the captain naturally does not refute, and follows Li Jie to the upstairs room to rest.

After Li Jie came down, Xiaobao said, "The Admiral is waiting for you."

Li Jie and Xiaobao went to find the general together.

The admiral and Feng Xiao were sitting in the living room drinking tea, and after seeing Li Jie, the admiral said, "Come and taste the tea this time."

Li Jie walked over and sat down, and the admiral put the poured tea in front of Li Jie.

Li Jie took it and drank it in one gulp. It can't be said that Li Jie drank it quickly, because it was kung fu tea, and the cup was so small that you didn't want it.

After drinking, Li Jie's face wrinkled, "It's so bitter."

The admiral laughed twice and said, "You didn't drink like that.

Feng smiled and said, "This tea is to be tasted slowly.

"I can't stand it." Li Jie looked at the purple clay pot with a disgusted expression.

Feng Xiao shook his head and said, "There are hundreds of flavors in the tea.

The admiral said in surprise: "He is still a master of tea."

Feng Xiao said modestly: "Don't dare." "It's just a grind. Otherwise, where is there such good patience.

The admiral said regretfully: "Today's young people only like to drink coffee and foreign drinks, but no one is rare in our traditional Chinese things.

Li Jie asked anxiously, "General, what about those people?"

The admiral slowly drank a cup of tea and said, "Look at this frizzy character.

"Admiral, tell me quickly!" During this period of time, Li Jie has already touched the general's temperament, and the general doesn't look very easy to get along with. In fact, he is an old child, and it is useless to pretend in front of him, but it will be more pleasing to say his thoughts generously.

Only then did the admiral say: "The purpose of the rescue team is not simple, but don't worry, the leader looks good."

"Not bad?" Li Jie's head was full of black lines, "You don't just say he's good because he respects you."

The admiral nodded, "There is indeed such a reason.

Li Jie: I can say everything in the scene.

Feng Xiaoyan saw that Li Jie was depressed, and reached out to poke Li Jie's face and said, "There are more people watching the general, it won't be wrong." "Since Li Yun passed away, I have rarely seen Li Jie's childish appearance, and now I have seen it for a long time.

Li Jie pulled Feng Xiao's hand and said, "There will be a charge for poking again."

"Charges?" Feng Xiao stretched out his hand and pinched Li Jie's cheeks, "I don't have any money, how about making a promise?"

Li Jie: This is what Shenma means! Ask for an explanation!

"That's what you think, make a promise, do you want it?" Feng Xiao looked at Li Jie with a smile.

Li Jie lowered his head with a flushed face. Confession, confession... I was confessed, what should I do! The one I like is obviously my brother! But to refuse? It seems that he is reluctant to see his disappointed look, so accept it? No, no, no...

The admiral sighed impatiently and said, "Young people now, I think that in our time, it was the first time we met in the chapel. In public..."

Li Jie got up and ran away, he couldn't refuse or agree, so he ran away first. That's right, just run away!

Feng Xiao smiled bitterly and looked at the general, "You did it on purpose, I finally found a chance to confess, but I was all disturbed by you."

"Young people, be patient. In the future, there will be many days together, and he just wants to run and run to where he can go, young man, these days are long. The Admiral slowly drank the last cup of tea, and then began to clean up the tea set on the table.

It's true that life is long, but it's too difficult to find the right opportunity. What if the timing is not right, what if the opposite effect is reversed, I have been chasing for more than 20 years, and finally a little bit better, this is good, I was mixed up by a sentence and gave up my efforts.

In the evening, the meal was prepared, and it was especially hearty today due to the arrival of the rescue team.

He Qing and others drove to the warehouse, the door of the warehouse opened, and a few people were found to move the materials on the car to the warehouse. He Qing and Mu Hua were also wandering around, taking out some invisible ones from the space from time to time and putting them in the warehouse.

After moving, it was time for dinner, and Feng Xiao walked over and said, "You guys are back."

Lian Nan hooked Feng Xiao's neck and asked, "Brother, what's wrong?" This expression.

He Qing said with a smile: "That is, if there is something unhappy to say, let's be happy."

Feng Xiao: Ni Song Kai! Leave the nest!

Mu Hua also asked with difficulty: "Lost in love?"

Feng Xiao glanced at Mu Hua and said, "It's good to fall out of love, Lao Tzu has not yet started to fall in love." "I haven't seen Li Jie since Li Jie ran away, this meaning is already very clear, I am embarrassed to refuse in person, so I politely refuse.

Wu Tian patted Feng Xiao's shoulder and said, "Eat."

Feng Xiao pulled a smile and said, "Eat, eat."

When he was halfway there, Feng Xiao remembered the purpose of his coming, and said with a serious expression: "There are people from the base."

Mu Hua asked, "National?

First ChapterPrevious Chapter140/285Next ChapterFinal Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel