151-155

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 151

Author:silent Label: Modern times

What I didn't expect was that the base had not yet been built and encountered such a troublesome thing, it seems that it is time to rectify it and knock it out, otherwise they really take their protection for granted.

The two pushed open the door, and the two who were kissing were startled.

Li Jie hurriedly pushed Feng Xiao away, coughed lightly and said, "I was just going to look for you."

He Qing asked, "Is it a matter of the base?"

Li Jie nodded, "Since the people in the center left, everyone's attitude has been problematic, I originally thought it was because I saw that the other survivors were more excited, but after a few days, instead of calming down, the efficiency was lower.

Mu Hua's face softened a little, just know about it. If you don't know, you really have to consider the matter of replacing people, even He Qing can't intercede. "What are you going to do?"

Li Jie thought for a moment and said: "Let's have a meeting in the evening to explain, if it is still the current situation, start investigating the person who took the lead, and then drive out of X City."

Mu Hua said: "The evening meeting is reserved, and the other options are rejected. Gather for a meeting after dinner and settle things one at a time.

"Okay." Li Jie breathed a sigh of relief, he knew his own problems. is too indecisive, it's good to have Mu Hua come forward, he is still suitable to be an executor, and the position of leader is really not suitable for him.

When it's time to say that, it's time to leave.

He Qing turned his head and made a cheering gesture to Feng Xiaobi.

This Feng Xiao is also tragic enough, in order to have the ability to protect Li Jie, he insisted on walking to the summer resort in the case of heavy snow. After that, the training was also as perfect as possible, and it was hard to catch up with the progress of the crowd.

finally gained strength, and returned to Li Jie's side, but there was no progress at all. Two small ambiguities between the two are rare. He Qing was anxious for them, and now they are finally together.

After the two left, Feng Xiao, who was originally serious, immediately changed his appearance, hugged Li Jie and asked, "Now don't worry."

Li Jie pushed Feng Xiao away and left the room. Rest assured is relieved, but in this way, you want to cover up the bad things you have done to yourself, how can it be so easy!

"Why are you angry again?" Feng Xiao looked at Li Jie's back innocently, and hurriedly chased after Li Jie when he walked out of the room. My daughter-in-law is a tsundere, so distressed~

Evening.

All the work has stopped, and everyone looks at the dinner in surprise.

Today's dinner is really hearty, it seems that the mood is right these days! Some people are beginning to regret how hard they worked at the beginning, if they had done this earlier, wouldn't they have eaten this meal earlier?