45

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 45

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing was about to get up when he was stopped by Shen Xu. I saw that Lian Nan and Qi Chuan had already run into the kitchen.

The corners of He Qing's mouth twitched, how much he liked to eat.

Shen Xu said: "We don't know how to cook, and the food we bring in the car is limited, and we haven't eaten meat for a long time after changing houses.

He Qing asked, "Why aren't you with Mu Hua?"

Shen Xu thought for a while and said, "There are two roads to City C.

The two roads, coupled with his disappearance, He Qing seemed to understand something, and said guiltily: "It's all because of me."

Shen Xu said: "Sister-in-law, don't say that, if you let the boss know, I'll be finished." If it weren't for the water provided by my sister-in-law, we wouldn't have awakened the ability, there are eleven of us, and although Qi Xin has become a zombie, he retains the memories of humans. Eight of the remaining ten people have awakened abilities, which is a very good chance, considering that the number of awakened abilities in the entire base is less than a hundred.

He Qing said: "That's because you have a good physique, even if you don't have spiritual spring water, sooner or later you will awaken your abilities, sooner or later."

Shen Xu blinked and said, "It's still good to wake up early, isn't it?"

"That's just as well." He Qing touched his nose, is the spiritual spring water really so magical? Then in the future, it is better to replace all the drinking water with spiritual spring water.

Lian Nan and Qi Chuan put the food on the table, and Akatsuki got up to find a candle to light and put on the table. The dinner was very rich, and Mu Hua made eight dishes in one go, and the portion of each dish was increased. After dinner, everyone rubbed their bellies contentedly. Akatsuki lay on the sofa regardless of her image and said, "It feels good to be full.

He Qing leaned on Mu Hua's arms and said, "This is really good, it's much more lively than when you are alone."

Mu Hua: "With me, you will never be left alone.

"Thank you."

"All I need is a practical thank-you." Mu Hua pointed to the corner of his mouth.

Lian Nan whistled coaxing and said, "Kiss one, kiss one."

He Qing then remembered that there were still many people next to him, and his face was all red.

Mu Hua got up and said, "We will continue in the room."

He Qing slapped Mu Hua's hand away and said, "Who wants to continue with you."

"I don't mind being here." Mu Hua looked at He Qing with a smile.

He Qing took Mu Hua's hand and got up, this product is definitely done! It's better to perform in public or something, this kind of thing is suitable for private.

After He Qing walked into the room, Mu Hua quickly closed the door and locked it.

He Qing rolled his eyes, do you want to do this, I don't know, I still think I am doing something bad in the room.