116

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 116

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The pepper squad spewed flames, the range of the pepper squad was two meters, and the wolves in front were defenseless and were burned by the fire sprayed by the pepper squad. The wolf's hair ignited, and he wailed and rolled on the ground.

Seeing this, the wolf behind also stopped, and watched vigilantly as the pepper squad froze.

"Whoa~" Three wolves with a larger body size jumped out.

The wolves in front of them stepped back in both directions, making way for the middle.

The three wolves walked up to the front and jumped, and with this leap they jumped on top of the pepper squad.

The three wolves turned out to be wise, jumping over the place where the flames erupted, trying to wipe out the pepper squad.

Mu Hua naturally wouldn't let them succeed, swinging his knife and slashing at one of the big wolves, Yin Ben and Chu Wei were not to be outdone, raising the knife in their hands to slash over.

The big wolf was attacked and fell to the ground, although it failed to eliminate the pepper team, but the formation of the pepper team was also disrupted.

Seeing this, the wolves pounced from the gap, Mu Hua, Yin Ben, and Chu Wei wanted to remedy it, but they were stopped by the big wolf and fought. The big wolf's defense is very strong, Yin Ben and Chu Wei's knives can only leave a shallow trace on the wolf's body, but the big wolf's attack is very strong, and both of them have to block it with all their strength when they go down with one claw.

Mu Hua was relatively relaxed, the artifact was not screamed in vain, and a scar appeared on the wolf's body as soon as the knife fell. It's a pity that after only cutting two scars, the big wolf no longer fights with Mu Hua, but just fights to prevent Mu Hua from joining the battle.

Fortunately, everyone was trained, and seeing that the formation was out of order, everyone did not panic and quickly formed a small group to fight.

Mu Hua saw the situation around him and attacked a few points faster, and now it seems that he is evenly matched, but the number of wolves is large, and the physical strength of humans is limited, and it will not be necessary after a while. Blocking the big wolf's body with two more scars, the big wolf roared, and the wolf who was fighting with Yin Ben turned around and ran over to help, and the two wolves fought against Mu Hua alone.

After the big wolf ran over, Yin Ben breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to go back to help, when the wolf who was fighting with Chu Wei stopped in front of Yin Ben.

Chu Wei walked up to Yin Ben and said, "Together."

"Okay, let's solve it quickly, and go over and help after solving it."

The two of them attack the big wolf together.

There were two chili peppers standing around He Qing, and the other chili peppers were walking around in pairs, and one chili pepper had a limited field of vision. At first, the wolves will avoid the peppers, but then they all learn to jump up and pounce on the peppers, and there has already been a pepper that has been bitten in half by the wolf.