35

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 35

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Xiaobao: My brother lied to people, and he didn't wake up to speak.

Mu Hua was reluctant to withdraw his hand and said, "Are you hungry?" Would you like to go out for a bite to eat?

"How do I get out like this?" It hurts to touch your buttocks with your hands, and if you sit down, you don't know what it will hurt.

"I'll bring it in, and you can eat it on your bed."

He Qing looked at Mu Hua with resentment.

Mu Hua inexplicably understood what He Qing meant, and what the look said was, blame you, blame you, blame you. Mu Hua coughed and said, "I'll carry you down."

"That's more embarrassing, okay.

Mu Hua carefully moved He Qing to the bed and said, "I'm going to cook for you, I'm tired from the journey, rest here for a few days before leaving, you don't have to worry."

Mu Hua got up and carefully put the quilt on He Qing's body, opened the door and rushed in with a small figure. Mu Hua asked with a dark face, "Why haven't you left yet?"

Fortunately, I covered He Qing with a quilt, otherwise not all of them would have been seen by the ghost.

Xiaobao said proudly: "Of course I didn't leave.

Xiaobao ran to the side of the bed and looked at He Qing lying on the bed and asked, "Brother, what's wrong with you?"

He Qing tightened the quilt on his body, and he must not let Xiaobao see it, otherwise his reputation will be gone. He laughed dryly and said, "I'm fine."

Xiaobao stretched out his hand and pulled the quilt and said, "Isn't my brother hot?" Xiaobao helps you lift the quilt a little.

He Qing was startled, wrapped the quilt tightly and said, "I'm not hot."

Mu Hua walked over and picked up Xiaobao and said, "You go down with me, He Qing needs to rest."

Xiaobao struggled and said, "Bad guy, you let me go."

Mu Hua smiled coldly, "I'm a bad person, and I'll throw you out to feed the zombies with nonsense."

After the two left, He Qing breathed a sigh of relief, lying on the bed and slowly remembering what happened. was spanked, or took off his pants, and cried in shame, but he didn't feel angry at all, at most he was ashamed, this is not scientific! It's so unscientific! He Qing pulled up the quilt and put it on his head, could it be that he still has masochistic tendencies? Wrong! The point is that Mu Hua is very violent! has a tendency to domestic violence, He Qing touched his ass silently, a man who is domestic violence can't ask for it, otherwise it will be miserable in the future, and a disagreement is the result of the blossoming of the buttocks. It must not be like this, you must leave with Xiaobao! Thinking about Mu Hua's expressionless face, He Qing withered again, and the angry Mu Hua was too terrible.

Mu Hua threw Xiaobao to the bald head and said, "Look at it, don't let him go upstairs."

The bald head hurriedly said, "Yes, boss." I must be optimistic that he won't let him disturb his sister-in-law.