148

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The sowing of food in the last days is the key to survival Chapter 148

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing originally wanted to tell them the secret of the spiritual spring water, so the sheets were prepared in advance and placed on the table. What's more, there are still deep-seated reasons, and you have to change after exercise, right? He Qing has collected things from several large shopping malls, and there is no shortage of these bedding in the space, as long as Chu Wei opens the cabinet, he can find that there are several sheets of different colors in it.

After paving, Chu Wei took Bei Tang Yi out, and Bei Tang Yi still hadn't come to his senses, but his face had become ruddy. The frowning brow also loosened.

After putting the Northern Tang Yi away, Chu Wei picked up the bottle containing the spiritual spring water. Since it is easy to drink half a bottle and it can survive, it should not be a problem to drink one bottle by yourself.

Chu Wei walked into the bathroom, put water in the bath, and only began to drink after lying in. It will not affect Beitang Yi here, and the dirty things discharged can also be washed off directly.

Two minutes later, a sharp pain struck, and Chu Wei only knew about Northern Tang Yi's pain at this time. It turned out to be really painful, so painful, the body was like it was going to crack...

It was already the middle of the night when Chu Wei woke up, and the water in the bath was already cold, and it was black and exuding an unpleasant smell.

Chu Wei got up and stepped out of the bath, drained the water in the bath, and then turned on the shower.

After taking a combat bath, he immediately rushed out of the bathroom, I don't know if Bei Tang Yi woke up.

The body that discharged the waste was as pure as a child, and Bei Tang Yi seemed to be dreaming like he was dreaming, with a smile on the corner of his mouth.

Chu Wei bent down and kissed the corner of Bei Tang Yi's mouth, "Good night, baby."

Do you think that the dream of Beitang Yi is very warm and warm? That's a big mistake, you must know that Beitang Yike is a doctor, a doctor who has recently studied zombie viruses. In the dream of Northern Tang Yi:

A strange zombie is lying on the test bench, the zombie is not dead, pay attention to the jumping around, the tied hands and feet keep struggling. There was even a roaring sound because of the approach of Bei Tang Yi. Of course, Bei Tang Yi didn't care about zombies, so he calmly opened a hole in the zombie's skin, slice it, and then took it to the microscope for observation.

This is not the point, the point is that Beitang Yi is at a loss, or there is no progress at all.

At this time, an ordinary mineral water bottle appeared in Bei Tang Yi's field of vision, and Bei Tang Yi reached out and picked up the mineral water bottle. Accidentally the bottle was crooked, and the water inside poured on the skin of the zombie, and at this time a miracle happened, the original white skin slices of the zombie turned into flesh pink, which is a miracle! This thing can actually transform the skin cut off by zombies into normal again, so what about letting zombies drink water? Is it possible to return to normal?

Of course, this is just the dream of Northern Tang Yi, and the spiritual spring water is indeed very rebellious, but it has not yet defied the sky to the point that the living dead turn into white bones.