57

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 57

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The young man with glasses obviously didn't expect an old man in the car, and said dumbfoundedly: "Yes..." The young man has an older brother and a younger sister, and he is not favored at home, and the only one who is good to him is an old man, but unfortunately the old man passed away two years ago. The boy regretted it when he saw the old man, how could he say such a thing? If they don't say it, they won't dare to do it.

"Ahh The boy covered his head and looked at the man who knocked him.

The man didn't look at the young man, and said fiercely to the old man: "Old man, we don't want to embarrass you, we just want you to come with us."

The admiral said, "Then let me, old man, see how you invited me out."

The admiral got out of the car and looked at the five.

The man gritted his teeth and raised his fist and said, "Old man, I don't want to do it, if you cooperate, I won't touch you."

The admiral took a step forward, stretched out his hand and pulled the man to the ground, and the remaining four people looked at the admiral warily. The admiral hooked his finger and said, "Come together, if one person can hit me, I'll go with you."

Five minutes later, all five of them fell to the ground.

He Qing and Mu Hua walked to the second floor after collecting the supplies on the first floor, and everyone was standing by the window on the second floor looking out.

He Qing asked curiously, "What are you looking at?"

Shen Xu gave up his seat, He Qing walked over to look outside, and then pointed outside in shock and said, "This, this is..."

Mu Hua nodded.

He Qing sighed and said, "The admiral is mighty. "Did you turn out to be the weakest in the team? Ah~ What a painful realization~ I originally thought that there was an old man at the bottom of the list, but after a few days of complacency, I found out that the old man was actually a martial arts master, and he knocked down five young people with empty hands without panting. He Qing is resentful, he must improve his combat effectiveness! In addition to mental power and vegetables, he can't even compare to an old man, it's too much of a failure.

Mu Hua rubbed He Qing's hair and said, "You are also very powerful."

He Qing patted Mu Hua's hand away and said, "I'll go collect the supplies."

Mu Hua followed tangledly.

What should I do if my daughter-in-law is in a bad mood? Urgent! Online and more! "How to make your daughter-in-law happy? Urgent! Online and more! "Ask for the cheats of coaxing your daughter-in-law! Urgent! Online and more! 》

After the two moved the whole building to the air, they walked downstairs, and everyone was already sitting in the car, and the five people outside the door were tied up solidly.

Mu Hua asked, "Did you ask it?"

Lian Nan said: "Of course.

Mu Hua said: "Shen Xu said.