149

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 149

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Bei Tang Yi: "I, I, I had a dream yesterday. I dreamed that the water was sprinkled on the zombie sample, and then the sample became normal!

He Qing held his forehead, "You yourself said it was a dream." "How can there be such a miraculous thing, even the elixir of the real living dead turning into white bones in the legend is not as miraculous as the legend. Take He Shou Wu as an example, it has been said more than once in martial arts novels that someone eats He Shou Wu who has grown into a human form and has supreme internal strength, but in fact? How can He Shou Wu be so magical. The legends are all fake, let alone nonsensical dreams.

Chu Wei leaned in Bei Tang Yi's ear and said, "There is still half a bottle in the room."

Bei Tang Yi turned his head and blinked, "Really?

Chu Wei nodded.

Mu Hua saw the interaction between the two in his eyes, and said in a deep voice: "Giving you spiritual spring water is to trust you, but there is one condition. You can't tell the news of the spiritual spring, or you will know my power.

Chu Wei said: "My memory is not very good. The implication is that you don't know anything.

Mu Hua looked at North Tang Yi.

Bei Tang Yi asked hesitantly, "Can I do an experiment?" "It's okay not to say it, but it's necessary to experiment. It's incredible that just half a bottle of water can increase your abilities so much.

Bei Tang Yi was in a coma when he drank the spiritual spring water, so he didn't know that the ability to increase was due to the discharge of toxins from the body.

He Qing said: "Yes, but I have another condition."

"What conditions!" Bei Tang Yi was ecstatic, and thought that He Qing would definitely refuse, but he didn't expect to agree, today's luck is really good!

"No matter what the final result is, you can't talk about the spiritual spring water and space. You won't be able to go up to the cultivation method I gave you. After knowing that there were people in the same way, He Qing felt that he should be more cautious. But judging from the living plants that can be grown in the space, they are not ordinary things, and they are only afraid that they will be the object of contention wherever they are placed.

Besides, not all the people in the same way are good, the Fu Yan I met last time was extremely bad, if I didn't happen to bump into him, I am afraid that the entire base where Li Jie is located will no longer exist.

Bei Tang Yi said solemnly: "I promise that I will not do anything unfavorable to He Qing, and if I violate it, I will not be able to do experiments for the rest of my life."

To others, this oath may not be nothing, but He Qing knows the weight of the test in the eyes of Bei Tang Yi. No matter what kind of situation he will encounter in the future, He Qing believes that Bei Tang Yi will not tell his secret casually. He Qing smiled, "I believe in you."

Bei Tang Yi's originally serious expression immediately collapsed, and he looked at the food on the table pitifully and said, "Then can you start eating?" I'm so hungry.