86

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 86

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Life in the summer resort has entered the regular stage, and the wind and snow have fallen again, and this time the university is menacing. The admiral said: "It turned out to be a calm before the blizzard, and I am afraid that some people will have a hard time in the days after that."

Sure enough, as the admiral said, the temperature of the snowfall this time became lower, and the main engine outside the air conditioner was frozen and could not be used, which was even more difficult to endure, the wind and snow were too big to go out, and the temperature in the house was too low. He Qing remembered the coal collected in the village, and built a stove in the hall, and everyone sat in the hall together, and there were electric blankets when they slept at night, and it was not cold and unacceptable to get into the quilt.

On the second day of the snowfall, the summer resort welcomed an unexpected guest.

This guest was Feng Xiao, who had come all the way from W Town, and Feng Xiao had a feeling of rebirth when he walked into the house. Feng Xiao walked all the way for half a month, and it was better before, but the sudden change in the weather in the past two days almost couldn't hold on, and his body felt frozen, and he climbed up completely by willpower.

The reason why the weather is too cold, almost every meal is hot pot, which is warm and easy to eat. So the ingredients are also directly placed in the hall, anyway, the hall is big, Suo Dong Mali cut some ginger, add water and boil on the fire, and put brown sugar on it after boiling.

Ginger can prevent colds, and Feng Xiao's current state is the most suitable to drink a bowl of ginger water.

Feng Xiao picked up the bowl and drank it without fear of being hot, and only after drinking it did he feel warm in his body. smiled and said to Mu Hua: "Have I passed my test?"

Mu Hua stretched out his right hand and said, "Welcome to join."

Feng Xiao stretched out his hand to hold it.

He Qing asked in a low voice, "What test?" How did I not know?

"If he wants to become stronger, the first thing to look at is will, and only those who are determined are qualified to be trained by me."

He Qing: Is it really good to train in a hurry? He Qing looked at Feng Xiao sympathetically. I didn't know that Mu Hua said that the reaction of the team members was so big when he said training, but these days I know it, and the training is really not acceptable to humans. Mu Chen's arms were shaking when he was eating, and he couldn't even hold the bowl, let alone pick up the vegetables, all of which were fed to his mouth by Suo Dong.

This time, the heavy snow has been falling for a month and shows no signs of stopping.

The training that had been suspended due to the snow continued, but this time the training instructions were changed indoors. As the training progressed, He Qing took out the spiritual spring water, which can help the human body recover quickly, better than any medicine, and most importantly, there are no side effects. Mu Chen, Feng Xiao, and Suo Dong also quoted the spiritual spring water one after another. Feng Xiao had a fire-based ability after drinking it, Suo Dong had a water-based ability, and the only one who didn't have an awakening ability was Mu Chen, but Mu Chen didn't mean to panic. After training, he can clearly feel his improvement, and his ability is not so important in comparison, not to mention his daughter-in-law, isn't it? When the time comes, he will be in charge of melee combat, and Suo Dong will be in charge of long-range attacks, and this combination is also perfect.