30

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 30

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing took out a half-sized backpack from the space and put a roll of toilet paper on his back and left, the only car in the space was left on the road by He Chen, and the next part of the road had to be walked, thinking about it was so hard. City A is eight days away from City C, and it is less than half of the walk, so when will it take to walk?

Somewhere in the village, a child looked at He Qing who was leaving, gritted his teeth and chased after him.

Although He Qing did not have the ability to awaken, his five senses had improved a lot, and He Qing had already discovered the child's tracking. It's just that He Qing didn't turn his head to check, and walked forward at an accelerated speed, He Qing didn't know that it was a child who followed him, and thought that it was someone in the village who beat his idea. After walking for an hour, He Qing stopped on the side of the road, took off the backpack behind his back, reached in and took out a loaf of bread from the space, opened it and ate it. There was a sound of swallowing saliva in the grass, and He Qing couldn't help but smile and took out a sausage, this person is also cute enough.

The gaze that stayed on He Qing became even stronger, and He Qing ate the sausage without changing his face, took out a carton of milk, and drank it while walking. This walk came to the evening, and there was not even a house in front of the village and behind the ground, He Qing sighed and could only walk forward. may be because the road chosen is relatively remote, and only two zombies were encountered along the way, both of which were eliminated by He Qing with frozen cabbage. It's okay to encounter zombies during the day, but it has a great impact on eyesight at night, and it's not safe to travel at night.

Finally, when it was almost dark, He Qing saw a small house on the side of the road, a small one, He Qing was pleasantly surprised, although it was still unsafe, it was better than sleeping in the wild. Inside the house, there was only a broken table with a missing leg, and it was full of dust. He Qing took out a candle from the space and lit it on the table, the light of the candle could only illuminate a small piece of space, and He Qing was not worried about attracting zombies. Then take out a small bed that I received before and put it in the room, I don't necessarily sleep, and it's good to be able to sit on the bed. He Qing sighed, the person who followed him also had perseverance, and he was not too tired after following him all afternoon. If you are alone, you can go into the space to rest at night, and if someone follows, you can't disappear out of thin air, and He Qing can't do anything about killing people, so you can only let the people behind you follow.

This time, He Qing had a big appetite, took out something from the space, sat on the bed and ate. He Qing could clearly feel the breath outside the house, and the people outside never meant to come in. He Qing is not a virgin, so naturally he will not talk much about the invitation, it is good to say that he is a contented person, in case it is a lazy and lazy burden, it will be troublesome. As for what kind of people are with him, He Qing has to take a look again, this accosting is all the way to C City, and maybe he may not be able to get rid of it when he goes to C City, so he must be cautious. In the last days, I don't know if it's zombies, but also humans, and it's better to find a companion who thinks about how to kill you all the time than to have no companion. In the previous life, He Qing had fully seen the darkness of human nature, and his girlfriend who had been in love for four years could push herself into the zombie group, let alone be a stranger.