81

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 81

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Suo Dong shook his head in frustration, wanting to take another sip of wine but was stopped by Mu Chen.

Suo Dong looked at Mu Chen pleadingly.

Mu Chen said: "No.

Soldon's face furrowed.

He Qing said comfortingly: "Drinking too much wine hurts your body.

Suo Dong shook his head, "It's rare to be able to drink alcohol, and I don't know when it will be next time."

Mu Chen stretched out his hand and hugged Suo Dong.

Suo Dong blushed and pushed Mu Chen away and said, "I'm fine."

He Qing knew that these two people also had this kind of relationship. I didn't find a lot of homosexuality before, but since I met Mu Hua, I feel that there are same-sex couples everywhere.

Mu Hua said to Mu Chen: "Let's drink one?" "I still have a good impression of the same kind of Mu Hua, not to mention that I still make friends with He Qing. For friends who don't have a glimpse of He Qing, Mu Hua is still willing to let them get in touch, after all, He Qing was too lonely when he was a child, and even now he has no friends around, and it's not bad to have a good girlfriend.

Mu Chen nodded.

After drinking for a while, the four of them also chatted.

Suo Dong and Mu Chen decided to leave with He Qing, and when they left, they didn't bring much food, and there wasn't much left. It's safe in the base, but food is a real problem. It can be seen from the beef jerky that the minds of the two are not bad, to be precise, Suo Dong's mind is simple, and he is very good for He Qing's taste. He Qing was generous to his friends, and immediately decided to take them with him.

As for gasoline, He Qing still had a lot of space, and He Qing took out gasoline in the surprised eyes of Suo Dong and Mu Chen.

The problems of gasoline, food, and place of residence were all solved, and Suo Dong said with a smirk: "It's incredible, all the problems are solved in an hour."

Mu Chen rubbed Suo Dong's hair with a smile, and Suo Dong kissed Mu Chen on the face. "Our good fortune is here, you don't have to suffer with me."

Mu Chen didn't speak, pinched Suo Dong's chin and kissed deeply.

He Qing watched with interest, but was covered by Mu Hua's eyes, "Don't look at it."

He Qing frowned, I don't believe you haven't seen GV, what kind of pure goodness you pretend.

After the kiss, Suo Dong panted and nestled in Mu Chen's arms. Mu Chen asked in a low voice, "Do you know it's wrong?"

Suo Dong even turned his ears red now, and whispered, "Got it." "Being able to meet Mu Chen and being raised by Mu Chen is the greatest luck I have encountered.

Mu Chen originally left with a lot of supplies and his friends and bodyguards. Later, the bodyguard rebelled and took away some of the food, and his friends were even more unreliable, but in the end, he was a friend for many years, and he just persuaded Mu Chen to drive Suo Dong away, disliking Suo Dong for being a white eater. When Mu Chen went out to look for supplies, they drove Suo Dong out, and Mu Chen naturally didn't leave Suo Dong alone, drove a snowmobile, and went out to look for Suo Dong with a small amount of food.