54

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days: The Seed of Food is the Key to Survival Chapter 54

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua, who was squatting in the corner of the wall and planting mushrooms, asked faintly, "What did you find?"

"The way to control that knife."

Muhua:

He Qing:

"Shouldn't you be happy? If a sword with wisdom can be subdued, its combat power can increase by a large margin. "What's more, I finally found it, I didn't even mean to be happy at all, who was I trying to search for, the emperor was not in a hurry to die of a eunuch. He Qing threw the bamboo slip to Mu Hua and turned to go downstairs.

The sunflowers downstairs had already sprouted, and He Qing carried a bucket to water the sunflowers.

After watering, he sat on a small stool and directed the shovel to dig a hole, and he used to take a bath with a bucket of water, and he never took a bath once after the end of the world. This time, I want to dig a small pond next to the stream, and then I will take a bath in the small pool, and the water for bathing can also be watered on the ground, and I will save a good waste of water, killing two birds with one stone.

Mu Hua looked at He Qing's departing figure and clenched his fists, and the tyrannical emotion in his heart rose again. Catch him, don't let him go, he is alone, he can only stay by his side. Mu Hua tried his best to suppress his emotions, no, it shouldn't be like this, Qingqing likes to be gentle with himself, and he must not let his dark side be exposed in front of him, can't.

Mu Hua walked to the window and looked down at He Qing, and his tyrannical mood completely subsided. walked over and picked up the bamboo slips that He Qing found to check them, and walked out of the space directly after reading them.

The hot weather a few days ago has become cooler, Mu Hua pushed open the door, the living room was clean, and everyone looked at Mu Hua in surprise.

Mu Hua said without changing his face: "I'll go out."

The bald head asked, "Boss, I'll go with you."

Mu Hua thought about the attributes of the bald head and said, "Okay."

Earth-based abilities are best used as shields, and with the composure of a bald head, it doesn't matter if you carry it.

Lian Nan said with a sly smile: "Did you say that the boss was kicked out of bed by his sister-in-law, and his face was so bad."

Zhuo Qian said lazily: "You can go and ask your sister-in-law, good luck." "I really asked, it is estimated that Lian Nan will be miserable, the sister-in-law is a more murderous existence than the boss, in case the sister-in-law is in a bad mood and throws a large corn, hehe, some of the scenes have been watched. Zhuo Qian still believes in the power of the corn cannon.

Mu Hua and the bald head did not drive, and the place they threw was not far from the place where they lived temporarily, Mu Hua decided to walk over, and when he came back, he could also put the useful things around him into the space.

The two of them walked to the place where the knife was thrown, and they were surprised to find that the knife was gone, and there was no big knife in the place, and there was no temptation anymore. Mu Hua frowned and said, "Go back."