29

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Is the Key to Survival Chapter 29

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Wei Xue? What do I want her to do with that watery poplar woman?

"Don't you often take her to do intimate things in front of me?"

He Chen hugged He Qing and said, "Brother, are you jealous?" How could I like that woman? I approached her for you. That woman is not worthy of you, and my brother should have broken up with her a long time ago.

"Do you know what you're talking about?"

"Of course, I like my brother, since I was a child. It's a pity that my brother has always disliked me, and only when I make you angry, he will look at me.

"Boss, the zombies are coming!"

He Chen glanced at the zombies in the distance and said, "Retreat!"

"Yes!" The people who were eating were relaxed and hurriedly ran to the car, and they didn't even care about the kitchen utensils on the ground. Also, who cares about those things in a life-or-death situation.

After everyone got into the car, the zombie was only five meters away from the vehicle, and the driver stepped on the accelerator to the end and moved forward quickly. It's a pity that the zombies this time are not as easy to get rid of as before, and the zombies are close behind the car, and even three of them are getting closer and closer to the car.

He Chen said in a deep voice: "Mutant zombies, open the window and shoot."

The windows of the two cars behind opened at the same time, and the bodies of the four people poked out of the windows on both sides, and took out their pistols to aim at the three fastest zombies. I saw the zombies nimbly dodging the attack.

He Chen said to the driver: "Drive steadily."

After that, he opened the window and climbed to the roof of the car, stretched out his hands to condense the thunder and lightning, He Qing had a thundercloud above his head, and with a wave of his hands, the thundercloud floated towards the zombies. When it floated to the top of the zombie's head, several thunderbolts slashed.

He Qing bent down and gasped and climbed into the car and said, "Hurry up."

The low-level zombies were killed and injured countless times in the thunder and lightning, and the skin of the three mutant zombies was scorched by the lightning, but unfortunately they did not die, and they continued to chase the vehicle with perseverance. He Qing gritted his teeth and opened the window, took out the frozen cabbage from the space and threw it back, and the mutant zombie flexibly dodged the attack. The ground that was smashed by the frozen cabbage was still frozen into ice. He Qing threw several frozen cabbages to the rear in a row, and an unlucky zombie hit He Qing's frozen cabbage, He Qing continued to throw cabbage behind in surprise, and only froze all the zombies when there were five left.

He Qing said: "Stop, go down and cut them."

The driver showed no signs of stopping, He Qing looked at He Chen, He Chen glanced at He Qing meaninglessly and said, "Stop."

The space has been exposed, and He Qing did not hide it anymore, and took out a steel pipe from the space to open the door and get out of the car.

Seeing this, the two cars behind also stopped, and looked at He Qing in shock, the things He Qing took out were too unbelievable, beyond their imagination. Even He Chen would feel tired when he threw so many tired balls with a face, how could He Qing, who had condensed so many ice balls, still be so energetic.