18

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 18

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing looked at the computer, it was indeed herself, the face on the photo was immature, it should be a photo from four years ago, the photo was not very clear, it should be taken candidly. He Qing asked, "Where did this photo come from?"

"The boss has it in his wallet, and he often takes it out to see when he goes out on a mission."

Four years ago, I often took it out to see, Mu Hua had already seen himself? But I don't have an impression of him, Mu Hua's sense of existence is very strong, and it is impossible for him to forget if he knows him.

Qi Chuan said: "Sister-in-law, don't say that I said that the boss secretly hid your photos."

"Don't call me sister-in-law, just call me He Qing, why can't you say it?"

"It's terrible for the boss to be angry."

"Is there one? Mu Hua is actually very gentle.

Qi Chuan shook his head and said, "That's for you."

Mu Hua came over with a plate of cut fruit, tied up a piece and handed it to He Qing's mouth and said, "Why did you come out, can't you sleep?" You weren't very good at sleeping before.

He Qing opened his mouth to bite the fruit and said vaguely: "That's because my mental power has been used too much and needs to be recovered." After finishing speaking, He Qing remembered that Mu Hua was asking himself, Mu Hua likes himself, Mu Hua is still holding his own photo, Mu Hua likes himself for several years, it turns out that Mu Hua has no other favorite people, so no one will come out to rob Mu Hua. Huh? No, why should you use robbing? He Qing secretly looked at Mu Hua, Mu Hua looked at his gaze very focused, he was really stupid, how could he think that Mu Hua liked others before?

Mu Hua reached out and touched He Qing's forehead: "Your face is very hot, is it feverish?"

He Qing glared at Mu Hua and said, "No." "It's such a shame that I actually blushed when I saw Mu Hua.

Mu Hua frowned: "Fever is not a trivial illness in the last days, I'll go get you medicine." "I remember that there are a lot of medicines prepared, and there seems to be injections prepared.

He Qing grabbed Mu Hua and said, "No, I'm really fine." You follow me upstairs.

Mu Hua looked at Qi Chuan coldly, Qi Chuan raised his hands and thought that he was innocent, and the IQ of people in love really decreased. Obviously, He Qing was blushing, why did he only think about fever.

Mu Hua followed He Qing upstairs, and after entering the room, He Qing asked, "When did you meet me?"

Mu Hua breathed a sigh of relief, as long as he didn't say to leave. Mu Hua pulled He Qing to sit on the bed and said, "It's been a long time, and you were only so old at that time." Mu Hua stretched out his hand to his side and gestured, "The little one sat on the chair and watched others play.

"You knew me when you were a kid? But why don't I know you?

"You were less daring than a girl at that time, and you were scared away before I could speak, and I haven't seen you again when I go there again."