147

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 147

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Bei Tang Yi remembered the previous topic, and his face changed and asked, "They participated in the experiment?"

The captain hurriedly said, "The two doctors should not be voluntary. "Due to the rapid rise in the team's ranking, I lived in the most central and best house. Naturally, the doctor also lives nearby, and he has met two doctors three times, and two people are behind him on all three occasions, which is definitely not accidental.

"They're in captivity?" Bei Tang Yi asked excitedly.

Chu Wei got up and hugged Bei Tang Yi, and Bei Tang Yi leaned trustingly in Chu Wei's arms.

Captain: "It's not that serious, but it's pretty much the same. The two doctors were still free to move, but someone followed them.

Chu Wei said, "Let's go back to the center with you."

Bei Tang Yi pushed Chu Wei away and bowed his head and said, "I'll go by myself, you stay." "Chu Wei has already experienced a lot of dangers for himself, and he can't let him take risks anymore.

Chu Wei hugged Bei Tang Yi from behind and said softly, "I think so too. "You are reluctant to let me take risks, how can I be willing to let you take risks?

He Qing asked, "Need help?"

Lian Nan said with interest: "It sounds very good, count me as one."

The captain said impatiently, "Do you know what this is doing? It's dangerous to go back to the center. "It's obviously a matter of sending people to death, I really don't know what these people think, and they rush to go one by one.

Xiaobao raised his hand and said, "Xiaobao knows!" It's like Super Mario to rescue the princess, no, it's the parents of Brother Beitang.

Mu Hua looked at Xiaobao with rare appreciation and said: "This understanding is good, continue to maintain it." "You must know that what Mu Hua hates the most is Xiao Bao who competes with himself for favor, and this is the first time Mu Hua has praised Xiao Bao.

Chu Wei pinched Bei Tang Yi's ears and said, "It's better for me and Yi to go, too many people will arouse suspicion."

Mu Hua: "That's fine, when are you going to leave?" "Mu Hua is not worried that they will suffer, Chu Wei is shrewd.

Captain: "Tomorrow, one more thing. I'm not sure if the team members are over there, so..."

He Qing looked at the captain sympathetically, this person is really miserable, and even the people around him dare not trust him.

Chu Wei said: "We know.

"Then I'll go first." The captain turned around and left, staying too long Jing Qian would suspect that he was really stupid, why couldn't he find anything before?

Bei Tang Yi said painfully: "I'll go to the laboratory to have a look, don't call me when you eat." "I'm about to leave when I first come into contact with the equipment, and I'm really reluctant to leave.

He Qing and Mu Hua glanced at each other, and then He Qing said firmly: "Wait a minute, I have a gift for you."

Bei Tang Yi said weakly: "Except for the space that can fit the entire laboratory, I don't want anything else."