73

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 73

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing looked at the people around him and said, "Wait back."

Mu Hua lowered his head and kissed the corner of He Qing's mouth.

He Qing glared at Mu Hua and said, "This is outside!"

Mu Hua smiled fishyly.

He Qing said viciously: "In the future, you are not allowed to move your hands and feet outside."

"I only move my mouth."

He Qing: Who is this shameless person!

The boy who was watching Mu Hua from a distance hooked a charming smile on the corner of his mouth, it turned out that he liked men, so it would be better. Whether it is his appearance or age, he far surpasses the arrogant man, and this person is bound to win.

He Qing felt a chill, and when he looked back, he found nothing.

Mu Hua asked, "What's wrong?"

He Qing shook his head, "It's nothing." "Maybe it's my own delusion.

Come with the excitement and return with the defeat. When encountering such a thing, He Qing was not in the mood to go shopping, so he simply went back to school.

Bei Tang Yi, who was standing at the door, ran over enthusiastically when he saw everyone from a distance.

Mu Hua naturally knew what his idea was, and said in a cold voice: "You don't have to think about it, it's impossible for us to agree to your request."

Bei Tang Yi's smile did not decrease, and he still said enthusiastically: "Buying and selling is not benevolent, aren't we still friends?" Please come in, have a cup of tea first, and the meal will be ready immediately.

Everyone followed Bei Tang Yi into the dining room, which was renovated from a classroom, but the tables and chairs inside were removed and replaced with a long table and a few chairs.

After sitting down, He Qing remembered that he didn't know the girl's name after knowing him for so long, which was replaced by those weaker women before the end of the world. He Qing happily thought that fortunately it was not before the end of the world, and then asked the girl, "What's your name?"

"My original name was Brother Wang Zhao."

Brother Wang Zhao, poof~ He Qing smiled unkindly, how can there really be such a name. He Qing tried to hide the smile on his face, but he didn't succeed, so he gave up holding back his smile and said to Wang Zhaodi: "I'm sorry, your name is too impactful."

Wang Zhaodi shook his head and said, "This name is really funny, I have left that house and want to change a new name." Can you tell me your name? "It was this person who helped him escape from that home, and his new name, Wang Zhaodi, wanted to use his last name.

He Qing said: "My name is He Qing, next to me are Mu Hua, Chiyue, Wu Tian, and some companions are not here, I will introduce you when I see them."

Wang Zhaodi thought for a while and said: "He Xi, I want to be called He Xi, you brought me a new life, so I want to use your surname, Xi means hope, I want to use this name."