87

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 87

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The long-haired man said, "Well, I like you like this." Come with me, as long as you are willing to follow me, everything in this town belongs to you. The rights, the supplies, the food, and, of course, me. The man stretched his legs and rubbed Mu Hua's thighs, full of teasing.

Mu Hua's eyes became blurred, the long-haired man took a step back and hooked his finger at Mu Hua, and Mu Hua involuntarily took a step forward.

He Qing felt wrong at this time, frowned and asked, "What did you do?"

The long-haired man smiled and said, "Didn't you watch it all?" You say what I did, this man is very good, and I will enjoy it for you. As for the two of you, if you are willing to come with me, I can reward you with a mouthful of food, and if you don't want to, I won't force it, after all, I am a democratic person.

He Qing clenched his fists angrily, and the person next to him held a gun against He Qing's temple.

The long-haired man said, "The choice is yours. Then he waved to the two men with guns next to him and said, "Retreat."

Mu Hua followed closely behind the long-haired man.

Bei Tang Yi asked, "What should I do?" Want to catch up?

"No, get out first." Due to the space, you can directly reach the place where Mu Hua is, and now what you have to worry about is the safety of Qi Chuan and the bald head, this group of people doesn't know how many, and the two of them don't know if they have been implicated.

Bei Tang Yi watched worriedly as He Qing walked in front with his fists clenched, wanting to say something but not knowing what to say. He Qing and Mu Hua's relationship is in his eyes, these two people are really compatible, Mu Hua is simply holding He Qing in the palm of his hand and petting him. It is impossible to be hooked up by others casually, there must be some reason for this.

Qi Chuan and Bald Head, who were sitting in the car, saw the two of them come out and open the car door, He Qing walked to the side of the car and asked, "Didn't you meet anyone?"

Qi Chuan and the bald head said, "No." Seeing that there was no one else behind the two, he asked, "Where's the boss?"

He Qing: "I was taken away."

The two exclaimed: "Take it away?

He Qing nodded, and asked in disbelief, "What's going on?" "Sister-in-law and Bei Tang Yi are so good that they were not attacked, so how did the boss get taken away? And the sister-in-law didn't stop it.

He Qing said in a deep voice: "We met a group of people, those people were holding pistols in their hands, and the leader was a long-haired man. Mu Hua left with him voluntarily.

Voluntarily? This is even more impossible, they know the boss's feelings for his sister-in-law best. How could it be possible to go with others, Qi Chuan said: "There must be a misunderstanding in this.

"So I didn't get into trouble with them. There are survivors in this town, so let's find a place to stay at night and then go out to find the survivors. He Qing calmly said the plan for the future.