131

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 131

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"King? Is it calling me? The man's expression didn't change in the slightest, except for the puzzled look in his eyes.

The man with glasses said respectfully, "Yes."

The man didn't say anything more, looking at the ground in thought. After a long time, he asked, "Who are you?"

The muscular man preemptively said, "Wang, my name is Shao Zhan."

"Zhou Qian."

King, king. Qi Xin was shocked and asked in surprise, "Zombie King?" "By the way, these two zombies pay attention to appearance, can speak, have thinking, and even know their names. There is also the faint coercion around them, Qi Xin can clearly determine that these two zombies are much stronger than themselves, they call the man king in front of them, let the high-level zombies bow their heads and claim the king, who else can there be besides the zombie king! Qi Xin gasped, and he couldn't feel the identity of the zombie king as a zombie, and the strength of the zombie king was really unfathomable. If he starts a battle with humans... The mutated zombies themselves can't resist the coercion of the zombie king, and the other zombies don't just obey, so the human race is finished. No, you must stop him and stop the Zombie King from starting a war.

"What are you thinking?" It was still the calm voice of the Zombie King. There is no emotion in the voice, if it is not a question, Qi Xin can directly make up the command.

"No, nothing." Qi Xin cautiously asked, "Does the king have anyone he misses?" "Defeating the enemy starts with understanding the enemy, and knowing the Zombie King's past may be able to find out what the Zombie King is doing.

"What's missing?"

"It's..."

"Bump!" Qi Xin was kicked away before he could finish speaking.

It was not the muscular man Shao Zhan who kicked Qi Xin aside, but the scum-like Zhou Wen.

Qi Xin clearly knew that his strength was not comparable to them, so he didn't dare to say more, and got up from the ground and stood aside. You can't die, so you can't anger them, you're a zombie, and only you can blend into the inside of the zombie.

The Zombie King saw that Qi Xin was kicked away without any change, and he didn't even give Qi Xin a look of pity. Survival of the fittest, survival of the winner. Although I feel that this zombie is very interesting, it is only interesting. After seeing Qi Xin standing up, the Zombie King asked again, "What is missing?"

Qi Xin saw that Zhou Qian didn't mean to stretch his feet anymore before saying, "Missing is a feeling. Don't have anyone in particular you'd like to see? Or rather, I can't forget it.

The Zombie King thought for a moment and said, "No." "My mind went blank, I didn't have any memories." So do you have someone you miss?

Chapter 90: The Correct Posture of the Rice Bucket

"Yes." The corners of Qi Xin's mouth curled, "They are my teammates, even if I become the way I am, they still haven't left me."

"Are you going to see them?"