50

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 50

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"I feel like I'm more connected to space. And since I have cultivated together, I have become less and less resistant to you, and I want to pounce on you when I see you.

"Me too, I have no resistance to you, and I'm getting used to your hands and feet."

"Do you think it's a problem with the exercises?"

"Possibly, ask next time when the machine spirit is sober. But that's not a bad thing, we're going to be together sooner or later anyway. I don't want to see you with anyone else, and I don't want to leave you, and that's how it ends.

Mu Hua hooked the corners of his mouth and asked, "Can I take it as a confession?"

"Whatever."

The two got up after being tired of being in bed for a long time, He Qing was not squeamish, and he couldn't get out of bed, nor did he feel pain, just a little uncomfortable. I have to say that this body is blessed, even the lubricant is saved, and Mu Hua becomes moist with a little provocation, with its own lubrication function. This made He Qing shy, his body was obviously not like this before! How to change everywhere is a sensitive point, thinking about the spiritual spring water He Qing feels even more sad, there are many people who use the spiritual spring water, only their own skin has become whiter, and others have become better at most. People awaken their abilities, how can they only have the effect of whitening left here, He Qing's hatred.

When the two walked out of the cabin, they were pleasantly surprised to find that the peppers were ripe, and the vegetable field was red, He Qing first asked Mu Hua to try the frozen cabbage, and only after making sure that there was no danger did he dare to let him help harvest the peppers.

Mu Hua was reluctant to let He Qing do it, so He Qing squatted on the side to study the seeds, there are many types of seeds, and I don't know what to plant. He Qing struggled for a long time and didn't choose it, so he found a small stool to sit on it and eat melon seeds. Melon seeds, that's right! He Qing's eyes lit up and said: "Mu Hua, is it good for us to plant sunflowers, the sunflowers in the game can grow sunlight, and sunlight can summon other plants." You might be able to grow something that increases your attack power.

"Okay." Mu Hua didn't care much, even if he didn't have these plants, he would take care of He Qing, so everything he planted was the same.

He Qing's idea finally fell through, and what sunflowers brought to He Qing was another kind of surprise, which will not be mentioned later.

At noon, Mu Hua made a table of meals.

This is the last meal at the base, after which it is time to find a place to live again. The future is bleak, but no one is sad, He Qing looked at the people who were still grabbing the meal and smiled, which was good. I don't know what will happen in the future, I don't know what kind of danger I will encounter in the future, but I trust each other and understand each other, and I am lucky to have such a companion Mu Hua. No, I should say that I am also very lucky, and I have been integrated into it unconsciously, even if I do tasks, I will also count myself into it, which is a good feeling.

After eating, Zhuo Qian put the dishes and chopsticks into the space, and Mu Hua said: "Bald, Zhuo Qian, Qi Chuan and Lian Nan are waiting outside the base with Xiaobao.