101

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 101

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing suddenly felt wrong as he walked, not long after he came in, five minutes was enough time to get out of the woods, he had been walking for ten minutes, why didn't he even see the boundary of the woods? Is it lost? He Qing turned his head to look at Mu Hua, huh? Wrong! Mu Hua is gone, not only Mu Hua, but also the Sunflower Squad is gone.

Could it be that it was attacked by some plant? He Qing propped up his mental protection and looked around vigilantly...

He Qing stopped walking and walking, and the Sunflower team stopped when they saw He Qing stop, and they didn't feel the breath of danger, but Sunflower No. 1 stood on He Qing's shoulder and looked in one direction vigilantly.

Mu Hua looked in the direction that Sunflower One was looking, and there was nothing suspicious overhead, in the distance, and on the ground.

The stopped sunflower team also became abnormal, scuffling together, and even a sunflower pounced on Mu Hua, Mu Hua dodged and then Sunflower shot at Mu Hua, and Mu Hua returned to the single block. This shot was like clicking on a button, and the rest of the sunflowers also opened their distances and shot at each other, and the one that attacked Sunflower No. 1 was solved by Sunflower No. 1 spitting out a melon seed. Sunflower falls to the ground and slowly dissipates after being attacked by Sunflower One.

Mu Hua asked Sunflower One in a deep voice, "No matter what your companion becomes, it is not right for you to kill him directly."

Sunflower One glanced at Mu Hua with disdain and then walked to the left, Mu Hua blocked Sunflower's shot while moving away with Sunflower into the distance.

As Sunflower One walked, the other Sunflowers walked in the direction of Sunflower One, seeing that Sunflower One ignored their intentions and collectively shot at Sunflower One. Sunflower One turned around and fired, and all the sunflowers fell to the ground and disappeared.

Mu Hua's brows furrowed even deeper, this sunflower can't stay. First he played tricks on people, and now he kills his own kind.

Sunflower One grinned as he walked to a place and stepped down viciously.

He Qing opened his eyes blankly, "Mu Hua?

Mu Hua asked nervously, "Are you okay?"

He Qing shook his head and asked, "Where did you go just now?"

"I've always been here."

"Did I fall into a hallucination?" He Qing said distressedly: "I was just paralyzed by rattan, and now I have fallen into an illusion, it's really unlucky."

Chapter 71: Chase Away

Mu Hua stretched out his hand and rubbed He Qing's hair and said, "Maybe there is no recovery after being paralyzed, go out first."

"Okay." He Qing turned his head and found that the sunflower team was missing. "Where's the Sunflower Squad?"

Mu Hua said: "There was a little accident.

Sunflower No. 1 walked up to He Qing and stretched out a leaf, and on the leaf was a green crystal nucleus.

He Qing asked in surprise, "For me?" He Qing has a feeling that the Wu family has just grown up, and his own baby has grown up to help him support his family, so gratified.