111

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 111

Author:silent Label: Modern times

"Is it because the food here is unappetizing? I've brought you food that you like to eat. Chu Wei pushed the door and walked into the laboratory, opened his backpack and put it on the table.

"I'm having a good time here."

Chu Wei frowned, "Is it good to call it good if you don't eat?" Can you keep me from worrying about you.

Bei Tang Yi got up and opened a cabinet against the wall, "Just a small dried fish can make me full."

"What the hell are you angry about? Is it because of that woman? I..."

"Say no more!" Bei Tang Yi looked up at Chu Wei angrily, "You go out, I don't want to listen to you."

"How long do you want to make trouble?"

"How long?" Bei Tang Yi sneered, "I didn't mess with you, I didn't have time, and I didn't want to make trouble."

"Really?" Chu Wei picked up Northern Tang Yi's chin.

"Yes." Bei Tang Yi looked at Chu Wei's eyes and said firmly.

Chu Wei hugged Northern Tang Yi. "Look at my heart with your powers."

Northern Tang Yi pushed Chu Wei away, "I refuse."

"Okay, if you don't read your mind, you won't read your mind, just be happy."

Bei Tang Yi said coldly: "Please leave, I'm going to start the experiment."

Chu Wei asked, "Do you need the blood of the Alien?" I met a paranormal on the way.

"As long as I need it, someone will help me get it, just look at this lab, I don't need you to do anything for me. If you don't go, I'll go. Beitang Yi strode out of the laboratory.

Chu Wei smiled decadently. This laboratory is indeed very large, and the contents of the cabinet are difficult to make up by themselves, even the contents of the cabinet are difficult to assemble by themselves. Is this a complete defeat? Bei Tang Yi no longer needs himself, and even resists his own approach.

After Bei Tang Yi left, he found that he shouldn't come out, because the bedroom had been transferred to the laboratory because of the convenience of doing experiments. It's really a short circuit for a while, this is your own territory, your own room, it's Chu Wei who should leave, what do you do when you run out. Bei Tang Yi walked into the kitchen in annoyance, and the place with many people could also relieve his emotions.

After Bei Tang Yi walked into the restaurant, he regretted it again, and the two people who were with Chu Wei in the afternoon sat at the dining table.

The general saw Bei Tang Yi and said, "Dr. Bei Tang came to sit, I don't know how to say anything when I encounter danger in the afternoon." If it weren't for Ruan Cheng and them saying it, we wouldn't know anything.

Bei Tang Yi lowered his head and said, "I'm sorry, I was careless." "If it weren't for the anger and not looking at the road, he wouldn't have fallen into the trap of mutant plants, and Wu Tian wouldn't have been killed like himself. In case Chu Wei didn't arrive in time, the Northern Tang Dynasty would shiver, and the consequences would be unimaginable. It doesn't matter if he dies, it's just that Wu Tian has been affected. Bei Tang Yi looked at Wu Tian apologetically.