94

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 94

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Xi looked at Jiu Fangqi and had no intention of compromising, so he had to walk in front empty-handed.

When the two of them walked to the school, there were already several people there, lining up to put the food in the warehouse and come out, and all that was left was to wait, and the waiting time passed slowly.

Two hours later, no matter how reluctant the people were, they still brought all their food.

After Chu Wei came out, the people who put the grain didn't dare to rub it anymore, and after quickly putting it down, they went to the square to gather.

Chu Wei said in a deep voice: "Don't panic, let it go slowly." Someone has already gone to search, just put the food away before they come back.

As soon as these words came out, some people were stunned. Really want to check? There are more than 100 houses in the village, when will you find them one by one?

Chu Wei looked at the people below with a smile, not knowing how many people could be found out this time. It was slow to check, but no one panicked, and the snowflakes were falling slowly. Chu Wei didn't say anything about leaving, and the people below naturally didn't dare to mention it. Xi reached out and touched Jiu Fangqi's hand next to him, and sure enough, it was already frozen, and Xi stretched out his hands to hold Jiu Fangqi's hand.

Jiu Fangqi looked down at Xi, with mixed emotions in his eyes.

And so it waited until dusk.

Chu Wei said: "In the afternoon, the one who proposed to be a cook came forward.

Xi let go of Jiufang Qi's hand and stepped aside.

The rest of the people also came out one after another.

Chu Wei pointed at Xi and said: "In the future, the affairs of the kitchen will be handed over to you, you take them to cook, and you have the right to let her leave the village if anyone is not honest." Chu Wei pulled out a gun and threw it to Xi, who hurriedly reached out to catch it. If there is disobedience, she will never be able to refute it.

"Yes!" Xi put it in his pocket and said, "Let's go."

Except for Xi, the rest are middle-aged women, and this kind of person likes to chew the root of the tongue the most. When Chu Wei said that Xi was responsible, they were already dissatisfied, a yellow-haired girl didn't eat as much salt as she ate, so what qualifications did she have to discipline herself. But seeing the pistol in Xi's hand, no one dared to have bad intentions, at least on the surface, he had to be absolutely peaceful.

An hour after Xi left with the cook, Cheng Sha returned.

The brothers behind him each carried a lot of food.

Chu Wei threw the bound paper in his hand to Cheng Sha and said, "Look which one it is."

A small number of people's faces turned pale. The timid finally couldn't help but kneel on the ground and said, "Boss Chu, I was wrong.

"Wrong? What did I just say? Chu Wei stretched out his hand, and several metal knives appeared in his palm.

"Help, Boss Chu, I have a ten-year-old daughter at home and a sixty-year-old mother, and I have no choice but to do it."