241-250

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 241

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Shen Xu said comfortingly: "Since there is nothing to do, you don't have to worry anymore, after all... It's no use worrying either.

Cha Xun: = =

After Cha Xun left, He Qing said, "How about we go and see?"

Tiger: "I'm not going anyway." "What's the matter with a dignified beast going to see a low-level mutated animal? Definitely don't go!

Mu Hua raised his knife in front of the tiger, and the tiger immediately changed his words, "Isn't it okay for me to go?" "It's so annoying to threaten or something, and the tiger instantly feels like it's not as good as it was before it transformed.

He Qing patted the tiger and said, "That's how to behave."

The two of them peeked behind the mutant animals, and the mutant animals were still very disciplined and honestly lined up in a long line.

This followed for two days, and after two days, the mutant animals finally found a city that was uninhabited. After a lion's roar, the mutant animals scattered.

He Qing asked, "What does this mean?" "Even if you eat, it's empty, and there's no food.

Tiger: "They're ready to live here."

Mu Hua: "It's better to attack than to defend, this is to prepare to live here for a long time."

He Qing: "I suddenly found that they were a little pitiful. "I was in the mountains and forests, but I was driven away by zombies. What is a zombie? It's not a human yet, and after driving out of the forest, I discussed with the remaining humans to find a place to live, but the conversation broke down and was threatened.

Tiger: "The law of the jungle eats the strong, there is nothing to be pitied." If humans can't defeat mutant animals, I'm afraid that it will be humans who will leave now.

He Qing: "In this way, it would be good if humans could really live with mutant animals. "In this way, no one has to leave, a family raises a mutant animal, and the strength is strong and can sell cute, how good is this.

Mu Hua: "They won't agree. "In the eyes of human beings, everything else that can speak and think is an alien and should be eliminated.

He Qing sighed, "Since it has been determined that the mutant animals have no conspiracy, we should also go back."

After He Qing went back, he told him where the mutant animals lived. This time there is no need for helicopters to spread the news, because all the bases agree to communicate. After all, because the matter of the ability potion has a request from the central government, it is not okay to disagree.

After the danger of mutated animals was solved, the world finally returned to peace, and ordinary people dared to go to the suburbs independently, and all the dangers seemed to disappear, as if returning to the pre-apocalyptic world.

He Qing and others also got on a helicopter and flew back to X City.

Xi doesn't do anything else except cultivation all day long.

After all, they are companions who live together, and the admiral has a good impression of Xi, who can endure hardships and have resilience, there are not many girls like this.

The admiral approached Mu Hua.

Mu Hua looked at He Qing. Staying in one place is not what he wants, it is best to be able to go out for a walk, but only if he is with him, and he would rather stay without his company.