119

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 119

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Although the city gate is built strongly, it can't withstand the zombies smashing the door day and night.

The people in the base were panicked, and Cheng Sha was also worried.

When people panic, they are prone to do wrong things, and when they eat, someone openly grabs food. The person who distributed the food was a middle-aged woman, and she didn't dare to say anything when she saw such a situation, so she watched the people take the food in a daze. However, Xi came in time and ordered the people next to him to move the rescuers and walked over.

Xi is young and has no special abilities, so naturally he can't let the people who grab food stop.

Instead of stopping it, it was beaten.

Fortunately, Cheng Sha came in time and arrested the person who grabbed the food.

Xi went home bruised. After putting down the food he had brought back, he shouted, then went into the room and closed the door. Cheng Sha took care of the two of them and directly divided the two-bedroom house.

Jiu Fangqi walked out of the room after hearing the voice, Xi did not tidy up the room as usual. Jiu Fangqi sat down and ate a little casually, then walked to the front of Xi's room, knocked on the door and asked, "What's wrong?" Not feeling well?

Xi looked in the mirror at the bruises on her face and said, "It's okay, I'm sleepy, I'll sleep first." "I don't know why, Xi doesn't want Jiu Fangqi to see how injured he looks.

Jiu Fangqi frowned and returned to the room. Xi's voice was very sober, and there was no feeling of confusion at all.

Early in the morning, Xi secretly opened the door to see that Jiu Fangqi was not outside before opening the door and going out.

"Who did it?" Jiu Fangqi's voice was cold.

Xi looked at Jiu Fangqi next to the door in surprise and asked, "Why are you here?" "Jiu Fangqi stood on the blind spot, and he really couldn't see it from the inside and outside.

"Who did it?" Jiu Fangqi repeated again, and his voice became even colder. Some of the people he was protecting dared to move, and Jiufang Qi felt anger for the first time in his life. Even when he was wrongfully expelled from the school, he didn't feel this way.

Xi sensed the aura of danger from Jiufang Qi's body, and stammered, "I, I'm fine." Hurt, hurt me and the one who hurt me has been caught.

Jiufang Qi said expressionlessly: "Take me there."

"Okay." Xi bowed his head and walked ahead. Originally, he was going to say that he didn't know where he was being held, but after seeing Jiu Fangqi's expression, Xi's words stopped. Suddenly, I found that I didn't know anything about Jiufang Qi, and even the name was only known when others asked. A ring that can hold a lot of things, as well as this momentum, only in Boss Chu's body can he sense such a powerful momentum. Who is he? Xi secretly looked back at Jiufang Qi.

Xi took Jiufangqi to find Cheng Sha, and without waiting for Xi to speak, Jiufangqi asked directly: "Where is the person who hurt her?"

Cheng Sha said in surprise: "I was preparing to hold a meeting to punish in public." "I didn't expect this woman to sue, looking at her usual style, I can't imagine it at all.

"I want that person."

Xi stretched out his hand and pulled Jiu Fangqi's sleeve and whispered, "Let's go back."

Cheng Sha said: "I can't give you the person, but I can guarantee that the person will not be happy."

Xi was so anxious that she was about to cry, this is the top of the base, what if something is wrong. These people don't blink an eye.

Jiu Fangqi said: "I want to find a way to stop the zombies outside, and in exchange, people will be handed over to me to deal with."

Xi hurriedly said: "I said that I was fine, so many strangers in the zombie base outside didn't dare to go out, how could you stop it."

Jiu Fangqi held Xi's hand and said, "Trust me."

Cheng Sha smiled and said, "Then it's troublesome for you."

"It's not troublesome, it's just an equal exchange."

Cheng Sha asked, "People, do you want to take them away now or wait until you stop the zombies?"

"I'll come in an hour." After speaking, Jiufang Qi led Xi away.

After walking outside the door, Xi said, "How are you going to deal with zombies in two hours?" If you are not in good health, don't do it, that person openly grabs food, even if you don't say it, he won't be happy.

Jiu Fangqi's footsteps stopped, "I want to avenge you with my own hands."

"But..."Xi looked at Jiu Fangqi worriedly.

Jiu Fangqi turned his head and smiled, "It's just some dead things, your man is not so useless."

Xi's face was swollen and red, and even the roots of his ears were red. Three words echoed in my whole head: You man...

Jiu Fangqi walked to the gate of the city and turned his head and said, "Wait for me here."

Xi hurriedly grabbed Jiufang Qi, "Where are you going?"

"Don't worry, I'm not going out."

Only then did Xi let go, "I'll wait for you to come back."

"Hmm."

Jiufang Qi took out the compass from the ring, walked to a specific location, took out a shiny stone and buried it in the soil, and then walked to another place...

More than an hour later, Jiufang Qi buried a total of 49 shiny stones.

The banging at the door stopped.

Xi looked at Jiu Fangqi in surprise, "The zombies really don't knock on the door."

Jiufang Qi stretched out his hand to Xi and said, "Let's go."

Xi asked curiously, "How did you do it?"

"Enchantment."

"What's an enchantment?"

"Something that confuses zombies."

Xi didn't ask anymore, because she didn't understand if she asked.

First ChapterPrevious Chapter 119/285Next ChapterLast Chapter Table of Contents

Previous: Grandmaster of Doom

Next: Silent Reading

Recommended Reading:

Temporary bodyguards

This time it's your turn to love me

God-level summoner

The history of raising babies in the fairy world

Mountains and rivers, sun and moon

Mandatory military uniforms

The Immortal Cultivator of Travel

Thriller paradise

Heroine, I was wrong

Copyright©2022 www.dmxs.org | Tanmei Novel | BL Novel