83

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed is the Key to Survival Chapter 83

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Suo Dong lay to the side with a red face. Mu Chen leaned sideways and hugged Suo Dong's waist and asked, "You've done it so many times and still blush?"

"Don't talk about it!" No matter how many times you do this kind of thing, you'll blush!

"Say no more, sleep."

"Hmm."

After all, you can't relax in the car, and you can only be completely relaxed when you lie on the bed in a safe place, Suo Dong and Mu Chen hugged each other and slept together.

Bei Tang Yi was in the space all the way, and he didn't feel tired, and he explored in the villa with great interest. If Beitang Yi wants to go shopping, naturally someone is indispensable to accompany him, and this candidate for companionship falls on Wu Tian. Wu Tian silently followed behind Bei Tang Yi, who knocked on the earthen wall and asked, "How did you get this?" "The three-meter-high earthen wall is not easy to paste, and there is nothing else in it, it looks like it is naturally formed.

Wu Tian: "Ability."

"Abilities? Abilities! Bei Tang Yi was not calm, and asked excitedly: "Won't everyone here have special abilities?"

"It's not."

"Oh, then I'm relieved." No, what can you rest assured of? Bei Tang Yi cautiously asked, "How many people don't have abilities?"

"It was four when I left."

When leaving, it means that it is uncertain now. This probability, this probability, Bei Tang Yihu asked suspiciously: "Have you eaten anything?" "Otherwise, there wouldn't have been so many people awakening. The probability of awakening Bei Tang Yi couldn't be clearer, the people in the entire base, whether it was the original or the one who entered later, none of them awakened the ability, and the probability was too low. There are a total of thirteen people, and there are only four who have no abilities, and listening to Wu Tian's tone, these four people are likely to awaken their abilities. What does this mean? Explain that there is absolutely nothing wrong with your choice! This time it's the right time, as long as you figure out the reason for their mutation, maybe you can develop an injection that allows everyone to mutate. As long as humans can mutate, there is no need to be afraid of zombies, and the end of the world will soon pass.

Wu Tian's expression turned cold, "You should go back and rest."

Bei Tang Yi was frightened by Wu Tian's expression, and involuntarily took a step back.

Wu Tian glanced at Bei Tang Yi coldly and then turned to leave, and Bei Tang Yi slowly followed. Only then did Bei Tang Yi realize that he was too naïve, this was the end of the world without order, no law, and no constraints, even if these people killed themselves, it would not be good. Maybe they let themselves follow with peace of mind, and even expose their secrets in front of their eyes because they disdain their own strength, or if they want to kill themselves, they have no chance of escaping. Northern Tang Yi smiled bitterly, it was Chu Wei who protected himself too well, and he actually ignored the factors of the end times. No wonder Chu Wei said that as long as he was alive, he could take the food from the base at will, which meant that these people should not kill themselves. explained his benefits, as long as he left his own life, he could exchange a lot of food for the value of food.