31

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 31

Author:silent Label: Modern times

He Qing picked up the water basin on the ground and opened the door, poured the water outside, and saw that no one around had put the water basin into the space. When I walked into the house, I saw Xiaobao sitting on the bed with a pout. The washed Xiaobao was white and tender, He Qing pinched the soft flesh on Xiaobao's face and asked, "What's wrong?" Are you hungry?

"Xiaobao is not hungry, Xiaobao can eat half a bread a day, brother, don't leave Xiaobao, okay? Xiaobao was afraid.

He Qing took out a sausage and a carton of milk and handed it to Xiaobao, "Eat, Brother Xiaobao is still raised by such a big brother."

Xiaobao twisted the sausage in half and handed it to He Qing and said, "Brother will eat it too."

He Qing caught the sausage and said, "Okay, let's eat together."

Xiaobao saw He Qing take the sausage, pricked open the milk and handed it to He Qing, "Brother drink first."

This time, He Qing didn't take it, took out another carton of milk and said, "Brother still has it, Xiaobao drinks it himself." Then He Qing took out the snacks and handed them to Xiaobao and said, "Eat, we will continue to hurry after eating."

Can't stay in one place for too long, zombies have no sight and rely on smell and hearing to find humans. Staying in one place for a long time will attract zombies, this house is really unfamiliar, and it is good to say that it is good to encounter a single zombie, and it is miserable to be besieged.

After the two of them ate, He Qing put the bed in the room into the space.

Xiaobao asked in surprise, "Does my brother know magic?"

He Qing said solemnly: "Yes, but Xiaobao can't tell others about his brother's magic tricks, otherwise his brother will be arrested by the bad guys."

Xiaobao said comfortingly: "Xiaobao doesn't say it, brother, don't be afraid."

He Qing smiled, the child is cute.

Besides, Mu Hua left the villa after receiving the task, wanting to find He Qing and not knowing the direction He Qing left. From He Qing's memory in his previous life, it can be known that He Qing knew about the existence of the C City Base, so would he go to the C City Base? Mu Hua couldn't be sure, because He Qing died on the way to C City in the previous life, and he didn't know if he would be afraid of the C City base. There are two roads leading from the villa to City C, an official road and a remote path, He Qing left alone, and he should take the path, which is more likely to meet survivors than on the official road.

After thinking about it, Mu Hua decided to divide into two teams and set off, Shen Xu, Wu Tian, Chiyue, Ye, and Lian Nan took the avenue, and Yin Ben, Zhuo Qian, Bald Head and the four of him took the path.

Mu Hua stopped and stopped along the way, and when he saw a house on the side of the road, he had to go in and have a look, and finally, Mu Hua rushed to the village that had been cleaned up by He Chen.

After the four of them got out of the car and searched in the village, Mu Hua pushed open the door of the first house, which was empty and without any furniture. Mu Hua is happy, could it be that He Qing has lived here?