61

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 61

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Mu Hua burned the mice in the room with a fire, leaving a shiny gray crystal nucleus the size of a soybean on the ground, and He Qing put the crystal nucleus into the space. The crowd sat down on the ground, exhausted, both mentally and physically. The non-stop attacks all night were really exhausting.

He Qing's plants were almost thrown away, and there was not much left of survival in the space. At first, I threw the hot peppers, and then the hot peppers were thrown and the corn was thrown, and the corn was thrown and I had to throw the frozen cabbage, and there were only a few cabbages left, but fortunately, the mice automatically dispersed, otherwise they could only retreat to the space.

He Qing took out the bed again and said, "Let's rest first."

Everyone is not hypocritical, and they find a bed to lie down in twos and twos.

He Qing then remembered the two people who had been put into the space, and hurriedly invited the general and Xiaobao out of the space.

Xiaobao said in surprise: "Brother, I just arrived at a magical place!"

He Qing asked with interest, "What place?"

Xiaobao said: "It is where the gods live, and there is a lot of food there.

The admiral said, "No wonder you don't worry about food, you really don't have to worry about it. How was it going at night?

Mu Hua said: "It's not optimistic, there are no zombies here, and the reason why there are no humans is that they were eaten by rats." The rats here are large and have sharp teeth.

The admiral said: "Can't beat it?

"That's not it, there are too many." Mu Hua pondered for a while and said, "Try again in the evening, if it doesn't work, we'll leave here."

It's not okay to endure attacks every night, and no matter how powerful a person is, he can't stand the continuous attacks every day, let alone Xiaobao and the elderly general, who have no combat effectiveness. The summer resort will not be so many people, it is certain that the survivors will be accepted after stabilization, and the safety of the rats cannot be guaranteed if the problem of rats is not solved, and the huge number of rats is more ferocious than zombies. The population here is limited, no matter how many zombies there are, the rats reproduce quickly after having enough food, and there are no natural predators, so they are simply infinitely multiplying.

The admiral said, "You rest first, and I'll keep watch here."

"Okay." Mu Hua hugged He Qing and lay on the bed.

It was not until the afternoon that everyone woke up one after another, and when He Qing woke up, everyone was already sitting together for a meeting.

He Qing sat up in a daze, and Mu Hua said, "If you're tired, you can sleep again, it's still early at night."

He Qing yawned and asked, "Have you eaten?"

"I've eaten it." It was Yin Ben who spoke, and Yin Ben's space was not messy with furniture or anything like that, but there was still food.