97

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 97

Author:silent Label: Modern times

Hearing this, everyone stopped their movements and walked to Bei Tang Yi's side.

The admiral cautiously asked, "Have you developed antibodies to the zombie virus?"

Bei Tang Yi shook his head.

The admiral was not too disappointed, it takes a long time to study a project, and this is still the case in the case of many people, and now after Bei Tang Yi alone, it is indeed unlikely that it will take less than half a year to study the results.

He Qing asked, "What's the good news then?"

"Good news, I know why humans have become zombies."

"Huh?" Everyone was originally a little lacking in interest, and when they heard this, they collectively looked at Bei Tang Yi.

Bei Tang Yi said: "The transformation of humans into zombies is actually a kind of mutation, which is the same as the awakening ability. Those who can survive the mutation will have the ability, and those who can't survive will become zombies. I suspect that the formation of zombies is artificial.

Mu Hua asked in a deep voice, "Do you know what you're talking about?"

Bei Tang Yi said solemnly: "I am very sober and clearly know what I am talking about.

The admiral said, "Come in."

Everyone followed the admiral into the room, and after sitting down neatly, the admiral said, "Now we can start talking."

Bei Tang Yi got up and said: "Half of the equipment collected in the laboratory in W Town has been experimented, and after my research, I found that the virus is very similar to the zombie virus. The blood I used to draw from myself was compared with the zombie virus, and the two have half the same properties, so I guess that the zombie virus was developed by them, maybe because of the failure of the experiment, or because they were afraid of this result and destroyed the virus, but I didn't expect the virus to spread out unexpectedly, so there is the current situation.

He Qing asked, "Isn't it because of the rain?"

"The virus flows into the river, and the water in the river evaporates and becomes water vapor and rises, and finally the virus comes to the ground again."

Shen Xu asked, "So how do you explain the change in the weather?"

Bei Tang Yi's originally happy expression became tangled, the change in the weather is not something that the virus can control, so what's going on with the weather? Could it be that I guessed wrong? No, that's how it should be, the similarity between those samples and the zombie virus is really high. Bei Tang Yi asked, "Can you find an ordinary person to do experiments?" Just inject those samples into it and you'll know the results.

He Qing frowned and said, "No! Isn't that a live experiment? Using people as guinea pigs, I don't agree with such an experiment.

Mu Hua patted He Qing's shoulder comfortingly and said, "Okay, then we won't do experiments."

Mu Hua and He Qing both disagreed, it seems that the experiment is going to be ruined. Bei Tang Yi said disappointedly: "Only ordinary people can see the results, if it weren't for the fact that I was an alien, I would have experimented on myself."