32

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Last Days' Seed Food Is the Key to Survival Chapter 32

Author:silent Label: Modern times

The buggy quickly ran over and stopped next to it. He Qing didn't care about holding Xiaobao and continuing to walk forward, his ability could not be exposed, no one would be willing to help an ordinary stranger, let alone a child without any combat effectiveness. Although I don't know what their intentions are, it's better to leave, the well water does not interfere with the river water, and they don't ask them for protection, and on the other hand, they don't have to hit their thoughts on themselves.

"He Qing."

This sound? He Qing stopped in a daze, turned around and looked back. "Mu Hua? Why are you here?

"Get in the car."

He Qing looked at Xiaobao hesitantly.

Mu Hua opened the car door and walked in front of He Qing. Mu Hua's expression was very serious, as if he was very angry. He Qing, who was no longer afraid of Mu Hua, couldn't help but take a step back, this kind of Mu Hua was very unfamiliar, his eyes were very cold, and he didn't have the temperature he used to have.

Seeing He Qing retreating, Mu Hua's face became even more gloomy, and he pulled He Qing's arm and walked in the direction of the car. He Qing stretched out his hand to hold Mu Hua's hand and said, "Wait, there is still a child."

Mu Hua stopped and said in a cold voice: "Do you think I will abandon you for a child?"

"No, that's not what I meant." But a child in such a situation means trouble, a burden, and no one would want to take in a child. In fact, if it weren't for the child's courage to follow him for an afternoon, he wouldn't have taken him in. A child who strives for hope is worth taking in, not to mention that a person is always lonely, and it is not bad to have a child who does not have to be suspicious by his side. There is space for this cheat in his own food is not short of food, as long as he gets a car, He Qing will be careful to take Xiaobao to arrive in C City safely.

Mu Hua pulled He Qing to continue walking, He Qing turned back to Xiaobao and said, "Xiaobao come here."

Xiaobao looked at Mu Hua vigilantly and said, "Brother, are we going to follow the bad guys?"

He Qing said impatiently: "He is not a bad person, he is a friend of my brother."

Mu Hua turned his head to look at the two people who kept talking nonsense, let go of the hand holding He Qing, walked over and picked up Xiaobao under his arm, and then walked over and grabbed He Qing.

Zhuo Qian lazily leaned on Yin himself and said: "How do you feel so much like watching a bloody drama, my husband catches up with his wife who has been away from home for many years, and his wife actually has a child." The husband endured his anger and pulled his wife away, but the wife was worried about the child and refused to leave, so the husband walked over and led the child to take his wife home.

"Really." Yin Ben leaned on Zhuo Qian's ear and said, "When are you going to give me a baby?"

Zhuo Qianyi slapped Yin Ben's face and said, "If you want the child to find a woman, don't chirp crookedly here at the master."

Yin Ben's hand on Zhuo Qian's waist stretched out into his clothes unruly, "I just want you to live, what should I do?"

Zhuo Qian turned his head to reveal a bright smile, and said unceremoniously: "Dream."