123

Tanmei novel

Search

Modern timesAncient overheadCrossing and being rebornFantasy and supernaturalOnline game competitionReasoning suspenseBL doujinGL LilytagOverall leaderboard

Home > Modern Times > The seed of the last days is the key to survival

The Seed of the Last Days Is the Key to Survival Chapter 123

Author:silent Label: Modern times

After Chu Wei disposed of the few zombies left around, he walked up to Bei Tang Yi and asked, "Do you want to go to the rest meeting?" The situation is under control.

The remaining zombies are not as numerous as humans, and humans will be more attentive after cutting down a zombie, and humans are always afraid of the unknown, and once they understand that the unknown is not as difficult to fight as they imagined, they will no longer be afraid. The current situation is like this, human beings no longer have a sense of reverence for zombies, but regard them as enemies, enemies who destroy their own families and hurt their own families. With such thoughts, the remaining zombies are not to be feared.

Bei Tang Yi nodded.

Chu Wei called Zhuo Qian and the others into the city.

The city gate was already full of survivors, and when they saw Chu Wei, they shouted loudly: "Boss Chu is back, it was Boss Chu who saved us!"

Although they didn't see the situation outside, they also knew the recent atmosphere of the base and the zombies surrounding outside. Now that the zombies have retreated, the appearance of Chu Wei says it all. It was Boss Chu who saved them, and it was Boss Chu who came back.

Chu Wei said loudly: "It's not just me who saved you, but also the warriors who are fighting outside. There is only one thing I have to say today, zombies are not scary. Terrible cowardice to retreat without a fight. Do you want to be cowards or warriors to protect your homeland?

Xi in the crowd shouted loudly, "Warrior! "These filthy things have ruined their lives, ruined everything, how can they be allowed to walk unscrupulously on their homeland? Destroy them, destroy these filthy things!

Xi took the lead, and the rest also shouted.

Chu Wei said: "Then let's fight!" Pick up the weapon you can hold next to you and fight!

There are a lot of people, and weapons or something are naturally limited. Some people even picked up the bricks and ran outside.

Jiufang Qi rubbed his eyebrows, grabbed Xi who was holding the brick, took out a sword from the space and handed it to Xi.

"Thank you." Xi took the sword and ran outside.

Jiufang Qi followed behind Xi not far away.

There weren't many zombies left, but now it's easier to destroy. It didn't take long for the zombies to be wiped out.

After everyone rushed out, Chu Wei led Bei Tang Yi and the others to leave first.

It's true that the strength of the base is not strong enough, but it is not a matter if it is necessary to transfer it all. There are vehicles, most of the people who fled here are driving, the problem is gasoline, Zhuo Qian's space has gasoline, but it can't withstand the consumption of more than a dozen vehicles, in case there is no supply along the way, then the result will be tragic. The original plan was to notify the mutant animals and then move them to a safe place and they evacuated, but now it seems that something is a bit of a problem. Not to mention mutant plants and mutant animals, it is difficult to deal with even ordinary zombies, and the base is still too weak.