251-260

The seed of the last days is the key to survival Chapter 251

Author:silent Label: Modern times

When Mu Hua went downstairs, he happened to see He Qing standing at the door, and asked, "You want to go?"

He Qing shook his head, "I want to go out and find something to eat."

Mu Hua threw Bigu Dan to He Qing.

He Qing: "I want to eat." "Bigu Dan Shenma really doesn't feel hungry at all after eating it, He Qing doesn't want to be able to eat it when he has something to eat in the future.

"Still not hungry." After speaking, Mu Hua went upstairs.

He Qing regretted it when he stepped out of the door, why was it so cold outside! Obviously, the temperature in the house is neither hot nor cold, how can it change as soon as you go out. Don't? He Qing put his hand into the room, and it was really warm, it should be an enchantment. So if you have an enchantment, it won't be cold, He Qing's eyes lit up, can't you leave here if you're not cold? Then you just need to learn the enchantment.

After entering the house and closing the door in one go, He Qing ran to the second floor and asked, "Can you teach me the enchantment that can regulate the temperature, I will learn it..."

He Qing didn't finish speaking, because Mu Hua was taking a bath. The layout and space on the second floor are completely different, except for the bookshelf on the right is a large bath, and Mu Hua is sitting in the bath reading a book.

Mu Hua glanced up at He Qing and said, "The third in the third row."

He Qing lowered his head and walked over to pick up the bamboo slips. As for why bow your head? When he took a bath, he was naked, so He Qing didn't look at it much. It's not that I don't want to see it, but I'm afraid that I won't be able to resist the temptation to pounce.

"Really, don't you want Bigu Dan?" It's not good if you're hungry, there's not much meat in the first place. If you are thinner, you will definitely be uglier.

"Don't! When I learn the formation, I'll go down the mountain to find something to eat! "It's just a formation, it must be learned quickly, and you can still wait for a few hours~

Mu Hua frowned and watched He Qing go downstairs. The little servant is leaving, and he can finally return to a peaceful life, and he should be happy, but why can't he be happy?

The formation is not difficult, He Qing fiddled with it after reading it twice. After going out and going around, after trying the effect, it was like Mu Hua quitting the line.

Mu Hua nodded in agreement.

This time it was very smooth to leave, and He Qing was about to find a restaurant to have a big meal after coming down the mountain, but was scolded by a few people in white robes. Because he failed to bring back the Tianshan Snow Lotus, He Qing was in a state of confusion about this, who are these people! What if you don't know anyone!

Whether they knew each other or not, He Qing finally followed them, because he had no other choice. When I got down the mountain, I found out that I had money! What else can you do if you don't follow along! I don't know what the situation is here.,There's definitely no benefit to a person going on a rampage.,Then go back and familiarize yourself with the environment and then think about leaving.,The most important thing is to be able to eat.。

He Qing followed them to a very beautiful mountain, and there was a big sect on the mountain. He Qing's name here has not changed, and his identity is a registered disciple. This is a religion based on alchemy, and there are many named disciples, which is miscellaneous to put it bluntly. He Qing was lucky, and the task assigned was to plant herbs, not clean up.