Big Trouble

[Author’s notes: This story is all in Grant’s POV]

Grant’s POV
I rushed to my car, and as fast as I could, I headed back to my house. LA had texted me at least 10 times and called me about 5 times. I knew I was in for one serious conversation when I got back home. I unlocked our front door, and like I suspected, LA was sitting at the table waiting for me to come home. L: “where the hell were you! And why weren’t you picking up my calls” G: “I told you it was an emergency one of my friends needed me, plus I didn’t even know you called, my phone was on silent” L: (scoffs) “and might I ask which friend” G: “does it matter” L: “yes! It was probably Candice, I don’t know why you still hang out with her after I told you I don’t like her!” G: “because she is my best friend! She has been there for me since I moved to Vancouver, and honestly I don’t understand why you don’t like her she has been nothing but nice to you” L: “I don’t know, I just don’t” G: “well that’s not a good enough reason” L: “who cares if it’s a good enough reason, that doesn’t even matter right now. Why were you hanging out with her for 4 hours?!” At this point, I was getting aggravated and just wanted the conversation to be over with. G: “Because she is going through something really personal and as her best friend it’s my job to be there for her! And honestly I don’t get why you care so much, It’s not like you haven’t been spending all your time with your ex even though he is fully recovered now” L: that’s not fair he is just a friend that needs my support” G: “oh and Candice isn’t, I’m so done with this conversation I’m going to sleep in the guest room until you stop acting like a child” I storm out grab some clothes from the bedroom and head upstairs. In all honesty, I meant everything I said about her and her ex, and I wasn’t gonna forgive her and fix things that fast mostly because I didn’t want to.

*****************************************
I really hope y'all enjoyed this second chapter of the day. I know it was a little short, but the next ones should be longer. Hope you enjoyed. <3