The Mistake

[Author's notes: *This story contains smut* - This is my first time writing smut, so hopefully, it will get better - I hope you enjoy]

Grant's POV
We make it to the bedroom and I lay her down and straddle her as I take my shirt off, I then take my hands and slid them up under her shirt and pull it over her head and start to kiss every inch of her body stopping only to suck on her neck leaving hickeys on both sides. I then start to take off her skirt with only my mouth, torturing her by going extra slow to the point where she just pushed it down herself along with her underwear and bra. She then starts to untie my sweats as I kiss from her face all the way down to her inner thigh while massaging her breast with both of my hands. At this point, Candice has gotten my pants down, and I have stepped out of them. I went back to kissing her neck and lips while I put my thumb on her clit and massage it. She lets out a loud moan and starts arching her back and I can feel her getting wetter and wetter the more I kiss and play with her clit.

Candice's POV
After Grant plays with my clit and I am wetter than I have been in a while I take my hand and start rubbing up and down his length until he is fully erected. G: "fuuuck" he lets out and he continues to moan louder the faster I go.

Grant's POV
At this point I am fully erected and I can't wait any longer to be inside her but before I do a faint thought that I was forgetting to do something crossed my mind but I was so thirsty to fuck her that I brushed it off and started to enter. She let out the loudest moan and it only made me want her more so I slowly started to pump in and out of her, making her moan was music to my ears. C: "fuuck omg don't stop g- go faster" G: "you feel so good Baby, you want me to go faster" C: " mmhhhhmm" G: "what's the magic word" C: "please daddy go faster" and at that I speed up because I love it when she calls me daddy.

Candice's POV
Grant starts to go faster but at this point I want to hear him beg and say my name so I flip us over so that I am now riding him and he lets out a loud moan letting me know I'm pleasing him. C: "you want me to go faster baby" G: "yes baby" C: "is that how you're gonna ask me" G: "please candy" as I speed up I feel his hands on my ass guiding me up and down as he thrust inside of me as I ride. I haven't felt this good since the last time we fucked. C: "I'm almost there baby". As I'm lost in thought almost at my climax I find myself getting flipped over and now Grant is back on top of me.

Grant's POV
I flipped Candice back over so I could make her come. After a few more strokes, I finally gave it to her. I put almost all my length inside her with one hard thrust C: "holy shit" and I can feel her come as her body starts to shake and two hard pumps later I come too, right inside of her. After I finished, I collapsed on the side of her and wrapped my arms around her, kissing her temple. G: "that was amazing, I missed this" C: "tell me about it" and with that, we fell asleep in eachothers arms full of love and happiness.

Candice's POV
For the next week and a half me and Grant made love everyday and could never have been happier, but that all came crashing down when Grant got the text ["he's awake and I'm coming home"] it was from LA and as soon as he told me I knew that my happiness was coming to an end. I start to pack up my stuff with tears in my eyes and head towards the door when I feel a hand grab me and pull me back. G: "hey where are you going" C:"home" G: "why we just woke up" C: "because she's coming back and we can't be together anymore" tears are now falling down my cheeks. G: "why not I love you don't you still love me" C: "can't you see! She's coming home, and I know you are gonna take her back. G: "you don't know that, we can still be together" C: "No we can't no matter how much we love eachother we can't be together, why can't you see it! I'm not gonna be the other girl, I knew this was a mistake" G: "no it wasn't. You are everything to me" Tears start to flow down his face also. C: "Well obviously not if you are still considering getting back with her. I'm such an idiot! I knew this would happen and I was just gonna end up hurt in the end" G: "please C dont go I love you" C: "and I love you, but sometimes love just isn't enough bye Grant" I walk out heartbroken but sometimes you just have to let go.