New Life

Grant's POV
It's February 3, and we've been in the hospital for 3 days. We were supposed to be home yesterday, but because we had twins unexpectedly, they wanted to make sure that we were completely prepared for our new normal. I can't lie it is a little difficult because when one is crying the other one starts to cry, and when one is hungry so is the other, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

I never thought I could love anyone as much as I love Candice, but our little bubbas are everything to me. We already have little nicknames for them, too. We call Kaliel KJ, and we call Aliyah Liyah. Our parents have been in and out of the hospital trying to help us as much as they can before we bring the babies home today. Yesterday, they set up the second bassinet and the spare car seat that we were gifted. They also bought us some more wipes, diapers, bottles, and passies because we only had enough for one baby. Lastly, they have been bringing us food because this hospital food isn't hitting. They have really been such a big help.

Watching the way C handles the babies has just taken my love for her to a new level. She really is the love of my life, and I can't wait to marry her one day.

Candice's POV
We were packing up to leave the hospital, and our parents just brought the extra car seat and put it in the car. For the past 2 hours, I have been ordering more baby clothes because I definitely don't have enough for both our babies. I also ordered some matching outfits for them because obviously they are gonna match, and lastly, 2 different twin strollers, one for now and one for when they get a little bigger. The twins are both in little bear suits that my parents bought because it is cold outside and they look so cute. I can't wait to get home.

C: "you have everything ready to go" G: "yep you" C: "yeah, I can't wait to be back at home" G: "me either, did I tell you how proud I am of you" C: "for what" G: "just for being so amazing, carrying our babies, giving birth to them, you really are the most amazing woman I know" C: "thanks bub, but I can't take all the credit I couldn't do this without you" G: "that's not true" C: "yes it is, the amount of times in just the past day you have told me to stay in bed and that you would handle it, or bringing me everything that I need without me even asking, or you not letting me lift a finger because you think I have already worked so hard, you are just as amazing to me as I am to you. We are a team for life ok" G: "ok, I love you" C: "I love you too, now let's get our bubbas home" he kissed me and then the nurse came in to escort us to our car.

They had me sit in a wheelchair so a nurse could roll me out. I had Aliyah and Grant had Kaliel, we put our hoods up and our sunglasses on and headed out. We get downstairs, and I see that Mr. G pulled our car to the front before heading back to his car. When we made it outside, the nurse opened up the door and made sure me and G put the babies in the car seat right. We got the babies settled in, and G helped me get in because I am still a little sore, then he got in the driver's seat. C: "when we get home we will really be starting a new life as a family of 4" G: "I know I can't wait" C: "that really explains why I was so big, I wasn't just fat, I was carrying 2 babies" G: "I still don't think you were that big" I rolled my eyes and smiled. C: "you're so sweet" G: "only for you" C: "I guess it was a good thing we went with the bigger L.A. house" G: "I know imagine if we would of stayed at your apartment" C: "that would have been something else" we both laughed G: "cheers to starting a new life" C: "to a new life" we kiss and head home.

*****************************************
Hey, Loves life has been hectic lately, but I'm back. We are getting towards the end of this story, so I'm gonna start posting only one chapter at a time now. I hope y'all enjoy. <3