The Update

Candice's POV
It's the end of October. Halloween is in 2 days, and I am now 6 months pregnant, but I look about 8. We just flew back in from L.A., we were only there for 2 days getting Grant's stuff out of his old L.A. apartment and moving it into mine. Hiding this pregnancy has been a lot harder than I thought because I am so big compared to my normal size, luckily I don't go out much besides to set, and my doctors appointments and when I do I wear my disguise and a giant bag to hold in front of my stomach. Me and Grant have been on cloud 9 since we got back together, we are so excited to be parents. Grant usually goes out to get our groceries and necessities, so I don't have to, and we buy all our baby clothes online. We get gender neutral clothes because we are still adamant about not knowing the gender. We are planning on telling both our parents about us being together and the baby next week because they will both be in town. We will also tell the rest of our friends too next week. We only put it off because we wanted to be in the clear first. Jett and Nora also moved in with us, and Zoe loves having friends to play with. Grant has been an amazing partner, he deals with all my hormonal emotions, gets me gift, massages my feet, helps me put my shoes on, cooks, cleans, runs to the store at midnight to get what I'm craving, you name it he does it, he is my rock I couldn't do this without him. To show my appreciation every time we have a hiatus, I take him on trips, and I like to surprise him with things he tells me he likes. I also show my appreciation in the bedroom, which I think is his favorite. Life has been good besides the fact that I still get nauseous and can't really do much without assistance because my back is killing me. Other than that, tho, life is amazing. I have never been more in love with a man in my life. We also decided on the names if it's a boy or a girl, that is also how we will tell the world we are together because when I post the picture of our baby with their full name and the last name is Gustin I think people will catch the hint.

*****************************************
HAPPY NEW YEAR, I hope everyone has an amazing year. Don't worry, this is not gonna be the only chapter I post, anyways bye loves <3