Yoga

Candice’s POV
We just got home from set, and we have our first online yoga class, and I’m really excited. I put on a pair of shorts and a plain white t-shirt while Grant kept his sweats and t-shirt on from this morning. C: “you ready” G: “after the birthing class definitely” C: “don’t try and sneak the moves on me this time, I will not fold” G: “fine, but you can’t resist me forever” C: “that might be true, but today I can” we laugh and then the class starts. We did some basic stretching for the first 30 minutes, but it seemed like Grant was struggling a little, especially with this butterfly position. G: “how are you putting your head so far down, I can’t even do that and I’m not pregnant” C: “I was literally a cheerleader” G: “ yeah, but from what I heard from Adrian you weren’t very good” he chuckled, and I punched him in the arm. G: “oww, did the pregnancy give you super strength” I: “next stretch will be a lunge” I rolled my eyes at him and got into a lunge. C: “I don’t know what that is but it is definitely not a lung” G: “I still look hot though” C: “I don’t know what definition of hot you’re referring to but that is definitely not it” G: “you love it” C: “baby just no” he laughs and we move on to the other side.

Grant’s POV
I: “Now we will go into a wide squat, and I want the partners to squat behind them and massage their hips swaying side to side” . When we started this stretch, I had to think of dying puppies to keep from getting all hot and flustered because Candice’s ass was rubbing all on me. C: “you ok back their” G: “yep just fine” C: “ok” the instructor tells us to grab our yoga ball for C to bounce on and a chair for me to sit behind her and massage her thighs. I got lost in thought for a second because of how hypnotizing it was to watch C bounce on the yoga ball, plus her legs were so tone, but I was brought back to earth when C started talking again. C: “you know what I just thought about” G: “what” C: “their is actually 2 things I actually like about being a secret” G: “really cause I know you hate it” C: “1 less criticism, I like that it’s just us and no negativity, and 2 I don’t have to worry about beating bitches up who try to make a move on you, since we don't really go out” G: “what made you think about that” C: “I saw this show where the yoga instructor was hitting on the husband during the session” G: “oh wow” C: “yeah that’s why I’m glad we stay inside for the most part because I’m a little possessive” G: “I wish more people would hit on me because you look so sexy when you get heated” C: “boy you almost lost your tongue” G: “see” she rolls her eyes and laughs at me. We do stretches for about another 15 minutes, and we come to the last stretch of the session. I: “Now partners, I want you to help your lady to their back, ladies, I want y’all to lift your legs to 90 degrees and bend your knees. Now partners I want y’all to slowly but surely spread their legs apart and push them as close to the floor as possible, gently” I almost burst out laughing doing this stretch and had to think about little clown puppies. C: “what’s so funny” G: “oh nothing, just this is the position I got you pregnant in” I burst out laughing really hard. C: “Thomas Grant Gustin” G: “oh, the full name, am I in trouble” C: “big trouble” G: “really” C: “yes, no seducing until our next class on friday” G: “that’s a really long time” I say pouting. C: “sorry I don’t make the rules” I kiss her shoulder and rub my hands up and down her ams. G: “I love you” C: “I love you too” we shower and head to bed, I think I’m starting to like these sessions more than she does.