Fresh Start

Grant's POV
On our way to the airport, Danielle and Los asked us how we were holding up. G: "really good actually I talked to LA this morning and she wished us well, let me know that her and her ex were getting back together, and we are gonna be friends" L: "that's good, I'm really sorry about the text, I was just going thru them I didn't know" G: "it's fine it was honestly for the best, now I can focus on C and our little bean on the way" I put my hand on her stomach" D: "how about you C, how are you" C: "I'm good a little hormonal I've been crying all morning, happy tears though because all this mess is finally over" D: "that's good I'm glad y'all are both ok" C: "me too" she puts her hand on top of mine L: "I'm gonna be the best uncle" D: "this is gonna be great" L: "FLASH BABY" GCD: "FLASH BABY"

Candice's POV
We make it to the airport and board our PJ. Me and Grant sit together while Los and Danielle sit in front of us, we talk for a good minute about going on double dates and other stupid stuff before we all doze off. I wake up 5 minutes before we land with Grant's arms around me with his hands on my belly. My heart is so full. I turn and whisper in his ear "baby we landed" he gets up slowly, and I softly kiss his lips. We get in our cars and drive back to my place. We don't go back to filming for the next 2 days, so we decided we will grab his stuff tomorrow after our appointment, when LA is out with Garrett. Until then me and Grant enjoy each other's company. Grant lays on my lap and sings you are my sunshine to the baby, and life finally feels right.

Grant's POV
We woke up in the morning and grabbed some coffee on our way to our 12-week check-up, even though Candice had got tea because of the baby. We went in the same way we did last time with our disguises, but now we are at the new hospital we chose in VAN. We were called back, and they did the routine check-up, and everything looked good. We then head back to talk to our OBGYN, Dr. Sherri, and she also gives us a run down and asks if we wanted to find out the gender at our next appointment. C: "we decided we wanna be surprised" DR: "well than if that's the case then that is all for today, y'all can head out and the front desk will set up your next appointment" G: "thank you" we head out and get in the car when I get a text from LA ["I am out the apartment"] I tell C and we head over to my VAN apartment and grab all my stuff that I need and want then head out. LA was also in VAN to get her stuff out of the apartment because she would be only in L.A. now that we aren't together and Garrett met her down here to help her pack. On our next hiatus, I will move my stuff from my L.A. apartment, but for now, I will be enjoying this fresh start with Candice and our little bean on the way.

*****************************************
I hope y'all enjoyed, bye loves.